the ONLY thing i hate about MK9

I hope they put in some secret DLC where if you hit up Start when the screamer pops up you fight Montaro(You can not preform X-Rays or Fatalities on him)

Same for Toasty but you fight Blaze

ya i dont like those kind of things as well only saw it once and it made me jump and i think my heart might have skipped a beat lol but luckely i unlocked everything so i dont have to see him ever again lol

I never saw that and I unlocked the entire krypt :-/ Not the first time I hear about it, I was hoping to meet that dude and It never happened.

Only happened to me once, and it didn't jump from it. Mainly because I wasn't exactly paying attention to the screen.

Anyway, if you're scared:

1. Press Triangle/Y, Press X/A, and open the Krypt it lands on. Repeat until entire Krypt is unlocked.

It's sort of faster this way AND I didn't run in to any Goblins. I started using that method after about only 10% unlocked (I only went for the costumes to begin with).

THIS. And I covered my face with my shirt and peeked through the sleeve. My mom came in and asked what the f*** I was doing.

Ha, this happens to me all the time. Usually it dosen`t scare me, but if im really concentrating on the Krypt I swear I get a pre-senior stroke. Pretty cute way to get a charge out of the fans. Thank you Netherrealm!