The Magic of the Start Button

NS922

The start button is a magnificent thing for MK2011. It has a few somewhat hidden uses of which I will tell you.

Press start button when selecting a character to bring up their costume select. You can choose from Costume 1, 2, and Classic (if available). Then, if you press start to select a costume, you will be given the alternate color (P2 color) for that costume. Like red for Johnny and orange for Ermac.

Press start while selecting an arena and you will be given classic music for that arena.

Press start while viewing a character model, and you will be given a menu. From that menu, you can access the character select screen. From there, you can choose another character model to view.

Just thought you might like to know.

The start button is a magnificent thing for MK2011. It has a few somewhat hidden uses of which I will tell you.

Press start button when selecting a character to bring up their costume select. You can choose from Costume 1, 2, and Classic (if available). Then, if you press start to select a costume, you will be given the alternate color (P2 color) for that costume. Like red for Johnny and orange for Ermac.

Press start while selecting an arena and you will be given classic music for that arena.

Press start while viewing a character model, and you will be given a menu. From that menu, you can access the character select screen. From there, you can choose another character model to view.

Cool thanks, didn't know you could use p2 colors.

thanks for letting us know about this! first time im hearing this.. :) it could be very useful indeed

Thx for the info anyway. Didn't know about a pause AND a MOVELIST !! Just been keeping everything in mind ;)
But seriously, about P1 and P2 colors - quite helpful

THANKS A LOT MAN !!! This is the FIRST time in Mortal Kombat history that you can choose the alternate color !!! I was waiting for that since 1992 !!!

THANKS A LOT !

THANKS A LOT MAN !!! This is the FIRST time in Mortal Kombat history that you can choose the alternate color !!! I was waiting for that since 1992 !!!

THANKS A LOT !

I love selecting the alternate color, but I thought it was holding the back button that did it. This makes it so much easier ;)

Yeah, ya stole my thread about the colors options...but it's whatever