The little things

USSCrazybat

Watching a few vids, and from the looks of things, they've worked more on Kitana's hair, the graphics are better, and so on and so forth. They've addressed a lot of technical problems that we've pointed out - can we really complain any more except for characters and costumes?

i did say that this was for technicalcomplaints, like the graphics. and i did recognise the fact that shitloads of people hate the reptile look.

Meh, I was never a fan of Reptile, his look doesn't really matter to me.

Having said that, Green Ninja was always easier on the eyes, though.

i think this is the best looking reptile we have seen in a while, plus klassic skin, we are just fine!

People always think games are perfect until they actually come out and they play it for a month. It's not perfect, don't be a fanboy.

Well ..I dont know but so far I cant see much difference in Kitanas hair? It's still flying and floating around without out any physical-sense ..

and also ..I ALLWAYS hated lizard/croco/dino-Reptile ..doesnt matter which mk we are talking about ..I refused to play him when he looked like that.. and thats making me sad, because hes one of my favourite chars ..

I like to see detail in a game. It may not add to the actual gameplay, but having stuff in the background or something like that really impresses me compared to just having a static background.

Most of the small complaints I have are just opinionated, though, like I think Sub-Zero's stance is a bit off, but it's nothing game breaking as it is subjective to other people.

Oh yeah, and I've never seen this mystical "perfect game" in my life. I wonder where I could get it. :p

Reptile needs to look how he did in MK4 but have a ninja outfit on like MK3. So bascially he would just look like an average MK ninja but with reptile skin and eyes.

EDIT: Found this!

reptilevsdc.jpg

So far, all I have complaints about towards technical issues is hit detection, but i know they probably fixed that. Either way, the hooks will be fixed post-launch so I have no complaints. This is my ideal MK, will it be perfect, I do not know yet.

Reptile needs to look how he did in MK4 but have a ninja outfit on like MK3. So bascially he would just look like an average MK ninja but with reptile skin and eyes.

EDIT: Found this!

reptilevsdc.jpg

well...probably it would be some kind of compromise, because for some odd reason i actually used to like THIS his looks...

So far, all I have complaints about towards technical issues is hit detection, but i know they probably fixed that. Either way, the hooks will be fixed post-launch so I have no complaints. This is my ideal MK, will it be perfect, I do not know yet.

I agree with this. I'll give a final review once the game comes. But right now I have no issues that would cause a reaction like when kratos was announced.