The Grudge 2

Nope, I haven't see it yet. But I plan to. I liked the first movie. I expect I'll make some screen caps and post them in this thread if you don't mind, dude? Hopefully, this movie is on par with its predecessor.

I saw Grudge 2 and I did not like it. They should have left it with just the first one, which I liked. Now if u want to see the sequel still, see the japanese version. I heard it is better. If you still want to see a movie this week or next, see Saw III. Hopefully it won't suck.

All the Japanese originals are better than the US version, i.e. - The Ringu. I say that was better than The Ring, even though the US version is my favorite.

Anyway....I thought the Grudge sucked, still going to see the second one though to see if it is any better.

I will see Saw 3 a week after it comes out...when I have money most likely.

As promised, here are some screen caps I made of Grudge 2. I want a number 2 eyeball like that. :mrgreen:

grudge214.jpg

grudge21.jpg

grudge22.jpg

grudge23.jpg

grudge24.jpg

grudge25.jpg

grudge26.jpg

grudge27.jpg

grudge28.jpg

grudge29.jpg

grudge210.jpg

grudge211.jpg

grudge212.jpg

grudge213.jpg

Wow nice pics dude:) I seen the first Grudge, and quite liked it. Saw however, i have only seen the first one, which was really good, i have to rent Saw 2 before i go see Saw 3. Hopefully the other two are as good as the first one

I've also seen saw and I saw saw 2 as well, so i'm looking forward to seeing saw 3 as well. Seeing as how saw 1 and saw 2 were pretty good, saw 3 should be good. Saw 4 and saw 5 must be seen as well. Can't wait to see them saw movies as soon as they are out.

The Grudge 2 looks pretty good so far, and SAW 1 and SAW 2 were good so SAW 3 should be as well. Can't wait.

The thing I don't get about Ju on aka Grudge,..Aren't spirit's/Ghost supposed to haunt the place were they were killed only? In this movie they can go anywhere.
Anyway the japanese version is much better.

There are different types of hauntings. And yes, generally ghosts haunt the place where they died, or a place they were a lot when they were alive.