The diary of a STUPID Mortal Kombat fan.

LordRaiden

Captain's log Stardate whatever:

When I first heard that the initial free DLC would come with a pricetag, I was furious, pissed, whatever and refused to buy it just because of WB's corporate greed. I called Boon a liar etc.

Then, just when things settled in my head and I actually wanted to pay for the DLC, I and many other EU Playstation users got shafted really hard.

It was June 7th, the PSN store shined with the absense of the promised DLC. While US residents and Xbox owners all got to play with the classic characters, the EU users were left staring at a gaping hole where the promised DLC should have been.

THe announcement that we would get it on the 22nd, along with Scarlet and 2 other classic costumes sparked a mixture of neutral and angry reactions all over the board.

I myself was done with Sony's lack of support for EU users. They couldn't care less.

Now, 1 day before the EU scarlet and classic DLC.

Yesterday I bought a 20 euro PSN card for all the DLC, I'm a Mortal Kombat fan after all.

So, everything peachy you say.

Well yes.... Except for 1 tiny detail.

I totally forgot that, in my rage I SOLD MY COPY OF MK!!!!

God I'm an idiot.........

You sold your copy of MK? See I could never do that......I would be having fatality withdrawals within like 48 hrs......LOL

Just found a used 1 with online pass on the dutch version of craigslist. :)

A nice save lol.

Sorry to laugh at the misfortune of another but since you already did, LMFAO that's fantastic!

PS - I'm not all that sorry, it's fun to laugh at people. ;)

Some idiot neg repped me saying "Read the op before you post." Well... I did. And this is what I saw :

When I first heard that the initial free DLC would come with a pricetag, I was furious, pissed, whatever and refused to buy it just because of WB's corporate greed. I called Boon a liar etc.

So uhm... Yeah. Eat my shorts.

Five dollars is five dollars. If you put trust in Boon, that's your problem. NEVER TRUST BOON. He's not a bad guy, but his words are never concrete. Just toss the five dollar bill out there and chill the **** out.

This whole thread is stupid, really. You sold your ****ing game? Why? Cause you didn't get your way? Grow up. No one cares.