Taunts in MK9

iViTal

I Would love to see Characters have taunts for DLC or for MK10, The taunt could be new or Just the Characters win Animation after the first round. Taunting a Spammer After a Match would be 100000000x Better than T-Bagging Or just sending hate mail.. (<-- I dont do these o-o)

It will be somthing similar to Street fighters Personal Action.

I Would love to see Characters have taunts for DLC or for MK10, The taunt could be new or Just the Characters win Animation after the first round. Taunting a Spammer After a Match would be 100000000x Better than T-Bagging Or just sending hate mail.. (<-- I dont do these o-o)

I was thinking the same thing before it would be cool it the characters did have taunts by pressing select or something kind like Shao Khan in MK3 on the Super Nintendo Version where you can press select to do a different taunt each time and about the hate mail? I get that all the time cause they mad that Notes took them out lol just because someone does a 16 hit combo on a continous basis doesnt mean that they are spamming there just mad because i know how to play better then them thats why they send me hate mail cuz they mad lol.

Im not a fan of unsportsmanlike conduct. . people play games to have fun. If you want to be a douchebag and make the loser feel bad, then you're an *******

(no offense iVital ;) )

Im not a fan of unsportsmanlike conduct. . people play games to have fun. If you want to be a douchebag and make the loser feel bad, then you're an *******

(no offense iVital ;) )

Taunts are not just for Unsportsmanlike conduct, Say me and a Friend are just fooling around in a KOTH, When me and my friend fight we Might just taunt each other just to laugh.

EDIT: Just say Vital... Its a pain imo to type iViTal i did it just to make the name stand out :L

makes me want to stand in a corner and spam Kirby's taunt

Yep, I'm all for this idea. But they got to have some personality. Soul Calibur 4's were crappy

(no offense iVital ;) )

I just discovered that I'm an *******...

aaaaaaaanyway...

I'm all for this, even when it's lame and unnecessary, I'm all for any DLC at this moment.

I 100% agree with this, not only does it add more character to the match it also has some strategy to it. For example; I use taunts in SF4 to bait ppl out of turtling. I also main Juri who has a taunt/counter dash move that people fall for ALOT if they are unfamiliar with her

I_Approve.jpg

I think I would like to see taunts. Although I would like to see them get up angry after a loss, like in the video 0:29 - 0:32

Don't pay attention to the hate mail. Everyone, inluding me, who plays online gets them all time lol.

Last edited:
I wish taunting is part of the game. taunting is strategic gameplay and may cause the opponent to fight with rage and lose train of thought and may cause the opponent to lose. dan in ssf4 for example, taunt master and its a core part of his gameplay. the only person who comes close to having a taunt is johnny. performing his xray before finishing them is how I taunt my opponent lol

I was thinking the same thing... I've always liked to taunt in some other games and it's not about pissing off the other player... It's just a way to see a bit more of the character's personality... kinda... Since... their taunt would have to reflect their personality...

I had to log on after reading this because really dude? They already taunts it's call after they win a round or some even after they win a match like Kano spitting on his opponent and if you want to do it manually then just go play SF and just watch high level SF tourneys no one have time to do them u have an opponent to worry about. Stupid Post!