Tanya's Redesign

Well, Kobujutsu is the fighting style in which you can use tonfas and many other melee weapons, but the weapons are called Tonfa Blades or Elbow Blades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawan_kobudō

http://www.tonfa.org/tonfa-blades

Partly true, Partly Incorrect.
Kobu Jitsu is a weapon only in Mortal Kombat, styled like a tonfa. Tonfas are different.
Here's a detailed description;
The Kobu Jutsu (also known as Kobujutsu) is a weapon used by Tanya in Mortal Kombat: Deception and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. It appears like a hybrid of two weapons: it has a Kama-like blade attached to a weapon body which is wielded like a Tonfa.

Yes, in Mortal Kombat. But I just gave you real-life references.

I see.
Hand-in-Face-Gif.gif

Yellow magic?
She's mainly a sorceress of black magic. She usually has bolts that range from purple to a purple tinted blue.
When they first revealed her, they had a purple and yellow design on her, so I had hope that they were going to be bringing back her purple oriented magic.
I feel like we'll mainly be getting fire, though.

By 'yellow magic' I meant in essence, what Mileena has, just yellow instead of pink :lol:
It would look kewl, okay? ._.

Here's a surprise for you all, i've decided after seeing Tanya in a good quality video on youtube that she doesn't look as bad as I first thought. Especially not as bad as the reveal trailer. Still unhappy with the lighter skin and Mileena hair, but I can deal :p

Here's a surprise for you all, i've decided after seeing Tanya in a good quality video on youtube that she doesn't look as bad as I first thought. Especially not as bad as the reveal trailer. Still unhappy with the lighter skin and Mileena hair, but I can deal :p

Mileena hair? Can't it just be short hair? Lol

Mileena hair? Can't it just be short hair? Lol

Yeah, thing is, yes, they both have black shoulder-length hair, but the haircuts are definately different from one another. Mileena's is wild and layered, sideparted with hair down covering one eye while Tanya's is midparted and bob cut with bangs.

I guess someone who doesn't know alot about hair or design would look at the two and see the same style, but they definately aren't.