Super Smash Bros

He's Sakurai's boy. And it really shows when Weak ass Fire Emblem has almost as many represenatives as the Mario franchise.

Get that animu shit out of here.

Alright fair enough. Mario has six, FE has 5. Maybe everybody wanted him.

I did but I also wanted Snake and Wolf to come back and maybe even to see Krystal appear.

Who did you want in?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I like Fire Emblem. Unfortunately, (most if not all) the main characters are the sword wielding variety in a series where you can control mages, cavalry, archers, etc. Personally, I would like Nintendo to take a stab at one of the COs from Advance Wars.

Truth be told, I wasn't the biggest fan of Smash Bros and don't own a Wii U, but after having a couple of sessions at my friend's house, it's starting to grow on me.

Last edited:
If they are taking all these company mascots, one can hope Scorpion will make it in. But probably not, because he isn't from a Japanese developer.

Extremely unlikely that any of them would make it in, but Sub-Zero would probably make it in over Scorpion since his moves are less violent. No real way to impale Mario with a spear and still have it be kid friendly.

If they are taking all these company mascots, one can hope Scorpion will make it in. But probably not, because he isn't from a Japanese developer.

That and I doubt Nintendo would want a very violent character in Smash. Snake got a free pass thanks to Kojima and MGS is much tamer compare to MK. Ryu is the most logical choice if they wanted to add a character from another fighting game. Street Fighter had a lot of games on the Nintendo consoles and his move set would work well in Smash. Nightmare from Soul Calibur and Jin from Tekken would be cool, but neither of those two franchises hardly had any games on Nintendo systems from what I can remember.

Nightmare in Smash would be cool. Too bad there's only like two SC games on Nintendo systems. We never got SC3 on the Gamecube and SC5 on the Wii U. We did get Soulcalibur Legends for the Wii since SC4 won't have able to run on the Wii due to hardware issues.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] your boy Jacky is getting a Mii fighter costume

WiiU-N3DS_SuperSmashBros_char_MiiCostume_Jacky_png_jpgcopy-1-740x400.jpg

I really was wanting a Mortal Kombat character in SSB someday. Ryu doesn't leave off too much hope.

I'm not sure why you would think an MK character ever had a chance to join the SSB roster. Capcom already has Mega Man on there, so with them having a foot inside already it wasn't surprising to see Ryu pop up as well, especially since Street Fighter is in the works. Also, Capcom seems to want their hands on that Nintendo money...

I'm not sure why you would think an MK character ever had a chance to join the SSB roster. Capcom already has Mega Man on there, so with them having a foot inside already it wasn't surprising to see Ryu pop up as well, especially since Street Fighter is in the works. Also, Capcom seems to want their hands on that Nintendo money...

Hi.
Let me hope.
Goodbye!