• I liked it!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I didn't like it!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I haven't/don't want to see it!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

chood1994

Has anyone seen the movie Sucker Punch yet? I have seen it twice already, once last night and once today. It is so amazing in my eyes! I can't beleive it has gotten so many bad reviews, I mean how can a movie this great get a 36/100?! The movie is definitely targeted for young males though; I mean it has giant samurais with chain guns, nazi zombies, robots, dragons, and hot chicks kicking @$$!

What is everyone's opinion on this movie? Being a 16 year old boy, this was like heaven for me!

Bottom line: If you are into a movie for a deep story, this isn't for you;
if you are into a movie for epic action, this is DEFINITELY for you!

Afreakinggreed. I thought it was a great movie. I got to say, I was sad when
Spoiler:
Rocket sacrifices herself for her sister.

Last edited:
It looks amazing, can't wait to see it. The trailers don't really give away much of the plot so I'm interested to see what it's actually about.

Has anyone seen the movie Sucker Punch yet? I have seen it twice already, once last night and once today. It is so amazing in my eyes! I can't beleive it has gotten so many bad reviews, I mean how can a movie this great get a 36/100?! The movie is definitely targeted for young males though; I mean it has giant samurais with chain guns, nazi zombies, robots, dragons, and hot chicks kicking @$$!

What is everyone's opinion on this movie? Being a 16 year old boy, this was like heaven for me!

Bottom line: If you are into a movie for a deep story, this isn't for you;
if you are into a movie for epic action, this is DEFINITELY for you!

Hey, giant Samurai's, hot chicks. I am in. I am almost 30 and these things are steal appealing.LOL. Sometimes I just want to see mindless action anyways. Hey buddy don't worry about what critics say anyways. If you like it. **** em

It looks amazing, can't wait to see it. The trailers don't really give away much of the plot so I'm interested to see what it's actually about.

Apparently, it doesn't really have much of a story, but I still think it looks like a fun movie, regardless.

meh the movie doesnt look remotely good to me, it looks like some try-hard made it, after 300 came out you see these movies made in a gritty dark tone setting and no movie can remake 300.

that being said, ill most likely never see that movie

meh the movie doesnt look remotely good to me, it looks like some try-hard made it, after 300 came out you see these movies made in a gritty dark tone setting and no movie can remake 300.

that being said, ill most likely never see that movie

Actually the same person that made 300 made this movie as well... so that lets you know the action is good :D