• Back Breaker MKX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Breath

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Ice Sweep

• Bed of Ice

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Spine Rip Shatter MK9/Head Rip Shatter MKD (Bassically the Same Fatality with a small difference)

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Have an Ice Day - MK9

• Other: MKSM, MKvsDC, Cyber Sub-Zeros, Skeleton Rip MKDA, Back Breaker MK3, Ice Spike MKT

• Total voters

Zer0degreez

I'm sure a poll like this has been done in the past but given the recent news of Klassic fatalities returning in MKX and that some fans including myself would like to see something other than the 'spine rip' return from him. I'm interested in finding what people think is his best fatality, I'm sure the spine rip will still be popular but it would be nice to get some numbers on what other ones people like.

So I'll get the ball rolling, for me personally it's a toss up between his Ice Grenade with a deep freeze first or his Ice Sweep from MKD. But since I can only choose one I'd have to go with his Ice Grenade with a Deep Freeze first.

Feel free to also say which one you'd prefer to be included in the Klassics.

So, since they can't do an Ice Grenade I'd like to see the ice sweep but finish the stomping of the head with a bloody result instead of a decap.

Last edited:
My favourite was his MK3 one where he freezes the opponent, lifts them and tears them in two.
Hence why I love the one he's got in MKX. A new take on an old Fatality. ^^

Still like the one in MK9 when he rips the spine out, freezes you then hits you with it. the mk1 spine rip is a close 2nd tho

I like his entire Fatality set from the first 4 games, but if I had to pick just one, I would go with the old-school Spine Rip, because of the impact and shock value it had early on. This and Kano's Heart Rip were the two fatalities that stood out the most as far as the whole controversy was concerned, and was responsible for the establishment of the ESRB. My mom banned me from playing MK because of this Fatality in particular (despite the fact that I had SNES, which had the censored port due to Nintendo's content policy at the time). Enforcing that ban ultimately proved impossible because I lived with my dad, and it was HIS side of the family that ultimately got me into MK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk