Sub Zero 3d bust

Mortal Gojira

Can't sleep at all, so trying to keep busy. Did this for mostly practice. Don't know if I'll finish the rest of his body. Comments and critiques encouraged.

zero2.jpg

I'm liking what I see so far, looks like a pretty damn good outline.
The face and mask are perfect, I wouldn't change anything except maybe make Sub's eyebrows a little darker.
And of course, add some of the little details on the mask.

Wow that is really cool! My suggestion would be to change the color of the blue on his outfit to match the mask a little better, but other than that it's awesome.

Appreciate the input. Went ahead and made the changes, except the mask though. Didn't do too much to it yet. Also added a bit more, so will post something shortly. Thanks.

Thank u sir. As for the scar, thank everything for Zbrush and their awesome brushes haha. Well, I guess I can now say that its not a bust anymore

zero6.jpg

Thanks. Need to add to it though, not have his outfit look so smooth. Anyways, quick update on texture and a few new meshes.

zero9.jpg

Cool man! I have some crits if you don't mind . . :D

Uhm, , I think it is better if the face is an Asian-American guy, coz sub-zero (the brithers) is half chinese and american . . And the opening of the mask in the forehead, should have been arced or arc-ed a little bit . . haha! That's all! Keep on going and god bless !

Ah, I see what you mean about the hood. Easy fix. And for his ethnic appearance, I'll look up Asian-American actors for reference. Thanks for the imput