Sub-Ze[]2o.. Here Is Your New Sig

XunknownX

Hope Your Happy With It, I Didn't Spend A Whole Lot Of Time With It.

subzerosig.jpg

hey unknown can you make another sig for me?, if you want to a nice pic with the mk2 reptile and a nice 3d picture of shao khan and in m2 2 font the word "HASUMAN" at the bottom right, lol i seems like i am asking for alot but if you decide to i would aprreate it thanks in adavanced mike~

I'll jump on the bandwagon too...would you please make an MK 2 pic with Kung Lao doing the split-down-the-middle fatality (Preferrably either when the opponent drops to their knees or after they split in half and Kung Lao does the victory pose).

XunknownX if you ever get time because I bet your busy making lot of sigs now but a sig with GORO and KINTARO and SHEEVA would be very cool. So if one day you have time I would be very happy to see what you could do. Thanks

I will be gone most of the day today, however I will be able to make sigs tonight and tomorrow. So expect sigs in a couple of days if you requested one. BTW, I except paypal. j/k

could you make me a sig with classic sub-zero (the one from Mk2) doing his freeze at the bottem of the left hand corner and the newer sub-zero holding the Kori Blade in the right hand corner and straight down the middle could you put MK2 Reptile just standing there like when you can do a fatality, you know with the head spinning and stuff thanks

hey can i jump on too???
lol...... i totally understand if u dont have time or just dont want to do it so its cool.............. i was looking for something with MKD scoripon doing either his spear move or hell fire on Sub zero, a cool red back ground like noob ermac is awsone

thanks if u do it, and if u dont want to thanks anyways