still no stage fatalities confirmed yet ??

Yeah you're right, i hadn't noticed that no stage fatalities have been announced yet. i hope they haven't left them out.

I hope the animals spotted in the area backgrounds play apart as a stage animality finisher, that would add a really good element to the whole 'ality facet of Mortal Kombat.

Maybe throwing your opponent in the Dead Woods could initiate a full cinematic of the running scared kombant being chased and taken down by a pack of rabid wolves and we watch them being devouring while they scream to death. now that would be awesome!

Shall we start a new partition now or .... ?

haha

At this point, just leave them as a surprise in the game when we play. The game comes out in 3 weeks and the hyped is already there, so what's the point of spoiling it?

I could be wrong, but I feel like Stage Fatalities were revealed very late in the game for MK9 as well. The same moronic people who insist Stage Animalities are definitely in MKX were convinced the cat monster next to Shao Kahn in MK9 was part of a Stage Fatality.

I could be wrong, but I feel like Stage Fatalities were revealed very late in the game for MK9 as well. The same moronic people who insist Stage Animalities are definitely in MKX were convinced the cat monster next to Shao Kahn in MK9 was part of a Stage Fatality.

For mk9, we knew they'd be in from the beginning because they showed the pit stage fatality from the game reveal trailer. Other stage fatalities weren't shown until the demo came out and had a teaser trailer when you beat it. Considering they added a ton of content to this game, stage fatalities are kind of a given, but I'd rather them be a surprise. I don't want to know EVERYTHING the game has when there's less than a month left until we'll actually own it for ourselves.

Animals on a stage isn't enough for me. The thing that sucks is im not seeing any arenas with any spinning machines with spikes or something that crushed things. These arenas look amazing but in the long run they're gonna be some of the list boring in MK history is none of them have traps.... Animals is meh. But they're calling them stage brutalities now so maybe they'll show one soon.

During the Kombat Kast 3 when they did a Background Breakdown on the Krossroads stage (before the Belt Fight), Derek teased something, saying You can see something floating back there, umm... we kinda don't talk about it. So there will be something stage releated for sure. Stage brutalities could mean you kill the opponent with an interactable that destroys him like the combos did. But does this mean we won't have traditional stage fatalities? I have no idea.

101% sure stage fatalities are in, every official MK game (except MKDA) in the series has had them, and im pretty sure they wont show them so they'll let us figure them out.
But there's no need to complain imho look at MKX its probably the most robust mk game to date

Best graphics 4 realz
Fatalities 2 per character but im sure there's going to be more unseen stuff
Brutalities over a 100 <--- hory shet son
Faction kills, im sure there's going to be A LOT
After the DLC Tremor & Tanya joined, with a lot of new characters it looks like its going to be a nice character package available
+ every character has like 3 variants to choose from
its got a story mode (which I know) that is probably 2 times more interesting then MK 2011 even though that one was awesome too.
Be prepared to drown in MK easter eggs, & we will get a gazzzzzzilion cameo's

There will be so much, I could kind of live without them but im pretty sure they'll be in!

Stage fatalities are a staple in MK. With all the improvements NRS has made in MKX , you can be sure the stage fatalities will be just as good.

Honestly, of all the stages we have seen so far, outside of the animal theories, I havent seen many that look like they lend themselves to stage fatalities very well.

I think Stage Fatalities goes without saying. This probably isn't discussed so much because they're about as expected as actual fatalities. Though I must admit that I wish the classic Pit stage would be there. I was never really a fan of the fusion of both the classic and MK2 pit stages in MK9.

Nah, some of the previews have specifically mentioned "Stage Brutalities" as a separate thing from Faction kills.

My only concern is that means that instead of actual stage fatalities there are just brutalities using the interactive stage objects.

I never actually took the time out of my day to think about this. I wonder if we'll even have them.
I doubt we'll have stage fatalities seeing as how we now have stage interactions and brutalities to take our minds off of it.
Nobody knows but them though.

I don't think there are any Stage Fatalities in the game, but something called Stage Brutalities instead. Kombat Tether mentioned this in a preview.

They already confirmed there wont be stage fatalities. There ARE however stage brutalities which are the successor to stage fatalities.