*spoiler* Scorpions full fatality leaked

Shoot. you must have seen every single Fatality in this game to know that they all consist of blowing a hole through someone's stomach. Link please!

Nope. I haven't. I've seen as much as you have. The difference between us is that you appear more willing to give the benefit of the doubt that the shiny new things are still largely under wraps. While part of that is true, I personally believe that you lead with your best foot forward, and in this case that would tell me that this is the "main" addition as far as virtual mutilation methods (which, in all honesty, is a bit silly to debate over, right?)

I'm not saying that there won't be fatalities without the "hole" tech. What I am saying is that the specific addition of said tech is, in semantics, the new "cut points", in which I believe it will be overused to show off how new and exciting it is.

shit yeah!!! now thats what im talking about!! i hate scorpion's guts, the only games i like him in is UMK3 and MKDA. i think i might be likeing him again.!!! NRS is the F***in Bomb!!!!

I'm happy with this one, from what I can see. Novelty should be the main draw-card of any good fatality and this one's got it. Face sliced off and contorting with the anguish of defeat as it sides away? Awesome.

Of all the fatalities we've seen so far however, the sin I cannot forgive comes from D'Vorah's. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea and its execution when it comes to the dissolving skin and jaw unhinging, BUT - the flies! Come on NRS, are you kidding me? Someone call Drahmin from Deadly Alliance, he wants his crappy special effect back.

Seriously, those flies are just weak sauce. I do realise that even with new gen technology, it's asking a lot of NRS to properly render individual insects in a swarm, but I don't think it needs to go even that far necessarily. It just needs to look better than a cloud of fluff that D'Vorah collected from her laundry after drying it. If it weren't for the sound effect and D'Vorah being all insect-like, people wouldn't even know what that stuff is. You're better than this, NRS. I believe in you!

Stop crying about how real it is, those of you complaining are the ones who are salty when they're preformed on you anyways. :roll:

Nope. I haven't. I've seen as much as you have. The difference between us is that you appear more willing to give the benefit of the doubt that the shiny new things are still largely under wraps. While part of that is true, I personally believe that you lead with your best foot forward, and in this case that would tell me that this is the "main" addition as far as virtual mutilation methods (which, in all honesty, is a bit silly to debate over, right?)

I'm not saying that there won't be fatalities without the "hole" tech. What I am saying is that the specific addition of said tech is, in semantics, the new "cut points", in which I believe it will be overused to show off how new and exciting it is.

They're not going to start showing the game off with their best material. Not even MK9 was revealed with the best stuff. Give them a little more credit than that.

Don`t go full retard :) He was not saying that EVERY fatality is that,but most of them(Scorpion,sub zero,Kotal kahn)

Please. For the love of God. Stop with the "full retard" crap. It's used way too much on this forum. It's also not funny.

Yup. Now instead of dicing at exact cut points, we have fatalities where everything revolves around putting a hole in the opponent's stomach. JOY!

Sorry, I'm not impressed. They had one type of destruction design three years ago, and now there's two. Hardly innovative or interesting.

Not really.
D'Vorah's fatality had flesh rotting, which hasn't been seen in an MK game since MKII.
Cassie's fatality is also NEW and doesn't revolve around the "hole in the opponent's stomach."
Don't assume that every fatality has that.
Besides, fatalities can change between now and the time that the game actually comes out.
I remember Quan Chi's sword fatality originally being 1 of Scorpion's fatalities when MK9 was demoed at E3 2010.
They have plenty of time between now and when the game comes out (likely mid-April) to fix those details.

Don`t go full retard :) He was not saying that EVERY fatality is that,but most of them(Scorpion,sub zero,Kotal kahn)

Enough with the full retard.
It's a condescending and empty retort that weakens your argument.
That being said, Kotal Kahn doesn't have the same "hole in the torso" technology that Sub-Zero and Scorpion's fatalities do.

I don't understand this somewhat generalized notion that every Fatality needs blood everywhere and gore to the extreme. For me, it's more the creativity involving the method that causes death. This is different, at least by MK standards, so that in my book warrants an A+.

Okay, we've seen: Ferra/Torr's fatality, Cassie's fatality, Sub-Zero's fatality, Kotal Kahn's fatality, D'Vorah's fatality, and Scorpion's fatality. This gives us a total of 6 fatalities, out of these 6, only THREE of them had the "hole" technology. Stop trying to make it seem like every fatality will use the hole technology - maybe if 4/6 or 5/6 of the fatalities used the hole technology, fine. But it's 50-50 right now

Okay, we've seen: Ferra/Torr's fatality, Cassie's fatality, Sub-Zero's fatality, Kotal Kahn's fatality, D'Vorah's fatality, and Scorpion's fatality. This gives us a total of 6 fatalities, out of these 6, only THREE of them had the "hole" technology. Stop trying to make it seem like every fatality will use the hole technology - maybe if 4/6 or 5/6 of the fatalities used the hole technology, fine. But it's 50-50 right now

And 50/50 is nothing considering each character has multiple fatalities. The six we've seen so far represent a very small portion of the game's fatalities. And like you said, three have the "hole" bit. Everyone needs to relax. lol If there's a "hole" fatality with every single reveal, then I'm down with freak out mode.

Not the best quality but you get the drift

I love the announcer in this game! :love:

I'm glad NRS is going a little further than just using old fatalities. I don't think this specific fatality was done in any other MK yet. Prove me wrong.

They should use my "Intestine Strangle" idea for a brutal fatality:
Take victim's intestine out while it's still attached to his body, and strangle him while he's on his knees...

quanchi_fatality.jpg

Last edited:
updated link anyone?.. all links are dead/video removed.

How do I add the "---- updated ----" in gray, to a post?

Last edited: