[SPOILER] Everything about story mode. Pics, videos, discussion, etc.

What I liked about her in X is that she actually does look like a mature woman in her late 30's and early 40's. That is odd for fighting games for sure. And MK still has its own MILF Sindel. It really isn't a very common feature not only in fighting games, but in video games in general unfortunately. I was very surprised how they designed her this time around and yeah every fighting game has its own Chinese kung fu girl. But then again, we do have Bruce Lee so...

She reminds me alot of Ming-Na Wen, the actress who played Chun Li in the Street Fighter movie and Melinda May in Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

MV5BMTIyNjUwNTk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE4NTMzMQ@@._V1__SX1303_SY591_.jpg

Were D'Vorah and Baraka once allies? They were shown together during that Tarkatan ambush on Liu Kang, Raiden, and Kung Lao, which is a flashback in story.

It's pretty clear they were allies, and she kills him later in the story. She is the most traitorous, badass character in all of Mortal Kombat history. I love it!

He's on the disk as a NPC (without variations) without any new moves. He's a re-skinned MK9 Rain. They put the time and effort to involve him in the story (and not kill him horrifically so we can see him in a future game as a cameo that dies by D'Vorah). His involvement in the story and his re-design is a big deal for Rain fans because this will easily be one of the best selling MK games and it'll only give him more fans. Of course I would want him on the main roster, but this just hypes him up for when he does appear.

In terms of NPC appearances, Rain and Tanya received the most amount of attention. Fujin, although not being able to fight him, survived and looked badass in the chapter he was featured in, so he is next. Baraka, although you get to fight him, was just in a flashback and was embarrassingly murdered. Frost barely received any attention and was, like, frozen and forgotten about (she also just had Sub-Zero's costume). Li Mei, Bo' Rai' Cho and Sareena were pretty cool, with good designs, but had little involvement in the story. Hell, can you imagine if you were a Sektor or Reiko fan? @__@ Now that's a slap in the face (although Jade and Cyrax fans always deserve to be livid).

I get what your saying, but that doesn't make it acceptable. I love cyrax and sektor and while I am upset that they are not in the game and seemingly don't even have a chance at being dlc, I am ok with it because there is nothing involving them or really hinting them from everything that I've seen besides an offscreen death. They don't have moves, or a model, or voicework. If they are mentioned, they aren't shown. Let me just put it this way. I am a kenshi fanboy. If that wasn't obvious by the name. He's been my main since he was first introduced in da. And I was completely fine with kenshi being a dlc character in mk9 because he wasn't in the game. If he had been, I wouldn't have supported it. Even though he's by far my favorite character. The same would have went for this game. I refuse to spend money on something I should have anyway.

I mean realistically most characters in mkx are that different from their mk9 playstyles. The same goes for rain he just doesn't have 3 variations to say it that way. I get it, it's a big deal that rain has a role in the story. I love that he does. But you can't tell me it doesn't sting to know that NRS worked on him and didn't make him available for you to play. Just look at quan chi in mk9. He was barely in the story. I'd say maybe about the same amount of importance that rain has in this game, and he was an unlockable character. Just doesn't feel right to me. Knowing these characters are in the game and they have movesets and new designs but you can't play them. I'd much rather them just not be there at all.

But hey, i'm the kind of person who really hates being told he can't have something that's literally dangled right in front of his face.

Probably a Kombat Kard decal

High def Jacqui vs Jax gameplay with somebody who's actually decent at the game

Kano has a dirty ass backswing blow string. Going to be so great for baits.

Also in the Mileena vs Kitana fight, Mileena growls "Love me!" during her round win pose.

Were D'Vorah and Baraka once allies? They were shown together during that Tarkatan ambush on Liu Kang, Raiden, and Kung Lao, which is a flashback in story.

It's pretty clear they were allies, and she kills him later in the story. She is the most traitorous, badass character in all of Mortal Kombat history. I love it!

I HATE IT! She's worse than Quan Chi! :shock: