Special move, and then fatality?

Demetrius

Anyone else seen a dude ever use a Special Move, and then a Fatality? As in, Special Move, and right as soon as it ends, FATALITY?

Not sure if this guy is glitching me or not....

Umm Quan Chi if you win with a bar can make himself glow purple and then do a Fatality. Who was the guy using and what move did he do?

LOL yea thats just a glitch only Quan can do it it's pretty cool though especially with the leg beatdown

I threw a bomb with Cyrax and did a fatality. After the fatality was done, the bomb went off and the body parts scattered lol. It was pretty dope

Oh and I LOVE doing reptile's invsibilty then the old "Yummy!" fatality.

Honorable mentions include :)

Reptile & Smoke invisibility
Sektor's homing missile (great for stage fatality lulz)

Jade's flash ?

I thought this was about Reptile turning invisible and then doing the Yummy fatality. Floating head, lol.

It's very fun. Reptile/Smoke invisibility, Quan Chi's glow, Cyrax bomb, Sektor homing missile as bbbl mentioned, etc...

Can someone post a video of Sektor's stage with a homing missile? I been looking for that forever

I don't have any video, but it works best on the Living Forest and the Street.

Its unpredictable though, so sometimes it crashes into the ground, sometimes it goes into the tree's mouth :laugh:

His stage fatality is d,f,d block

I don't have any video, but it works best on the Living Forest and the Street.

Its unpredictable though, so sometimes it crashes into the ground, sometimes it goes into the tree's mouth :laugh:

His stage fatality is d,f,d block

Lol I wanna play as him just to do that online... shooooot

Well, this may not be in the topis, but I do love doing Jade's X-Ray right before she does her "Half Mast" fatality on guys. ;-)