Sonya ??

Baphomet

Has anyone else manage to see sonya in outworld ??

I have i was walking around near where you enter outworld and i saw Sonya up the back there and then she disapearred into a puff of smoke

chaosrealm

I saw her in Chaosrealm and u can fight w/her....u win 400 sapphire If Im not mistaken...I remeber I found her in that place where is a lot of acid and some bunkers to the south west of the realm....

Sorry I checked Out World:

Rain, Kira, Kano, Reptile, Shao Khan, Mileena, Baraka, Nitara, Jade, Shujinko himself LMAO, Frost, Sub-Zero, Smoke (Robot), Johnny Cage, Li Mei, Hotaru, Noob Saibot, Tanya, Liu Kang, Raiden, Blaze, Kobra, and Onaga. (Onaga is in the begining intro LMAO)

But there isn't Sonya. I'm sure if someone had saw Sonya they would have added it to their list by now. In Out-World if you look at Kira from a distance she WILL look like Sonya, which is the light playing with your eyes.

The only places to see Sonya are:

Chaos Realm around the same area where you get trained by Noob-Smoke.

Other than that... I don't think so. No offense.

pheonix said:
Chaos Realm around the same area where you get trained by Noob-Smoke.

Other than that... I don't think so. No offense.

I'm sorry to say just because you have'nt found her in outworld does'nt mean she don't exist

Sonya- Outworld A-8(6Pm)

Stick that up your ass

Alright, dude I said NO OFFENSE.

Geesh do you have to flame everyone who hasn't agreed, or seen it?ZP

Anyway if she appears then what does she say?

I would like to know if you have talked to her... (Although I'm just assuming you did even though you just said saw her)

Seriously I never said she wasn't it is just if she gives a mission I've never seen it anywhere on any list. (Such as collecting koins from it and what needs to be done)

(I meant she just didn't seem to be there XP on you ass)

"Rants on about stupid flammers"-J/K

We need a google search LMAO.

But with all seriousness what does she do? Or say or mission does she ask of you.

BTW the haven't thing is just what I thought it was.

We need dictionaries on TRMK>

Spine Rip said:
pheonix said:
We need dictionaries on TRMK
No, you'll probably find it's just you.

I have only seen sonya in the Chaos realm. You can fight her there. But I've never seen her in Outworld.

STFU reed/10

(No not read, reed)

Anyway if even two other posters don't know it then we need to find the correction. Oh wait I forgot your noob friend wants to hear HHH rocks LMAO. Loser, who needs to get a life. Seriously some of your post are so awful my teeth feel weak by the horrible read.

BTW just because you couldn't find any misspellings doens't give you the right to judge. Also so what if I use a dictionary? Maybe some words are difficult it gives you NO DAMN right to judge me.

So please "Let those who judge be judged themselves"

BTW you better get home your Mother is calling!

Anyway I believe she could be there, I just was stating who I've heard of and seen there.

Dude, in all honesty Pheonix, you need to grow up. Your like 12. If you can't take a little joke, then you shouldn't be here. Besides, if you need a dictionary, get one. Or you could take the rebel route and go to dictionary.com.

Now on the topic. I'm fairly certain I've seen Sonya in Outworld. I think I fought her and got some amount of coins. Not sure on the details since I haven't played Konquest mode in like 8 months.

your right on the mark there Kosta. Pheonix you make fun of me for liking triple-h but ignore your obvious obsession with spelling. You need serious help! On the subject i have only seen sonya in chaos realm, but same here, i havent played it in ages.