So which edition are my TRMK buddies getting?

The battle edition is the one with the PDP arcade stick, I just bought a qanba stick online, so screw that

So do I need to call up Gamestop and confirm that I ordered the Red Son pack and not the Battle Edition? Is there a price difference? Forgive my ignorance. I'm maybe not as savvy on such matter as the rest of y'all.

So do I need to call up Gamestop and confirm that I ordered the Red Son pack and not the Battle Edition? Is there a price difference? Forgive my ignorance. I'm maybe not as savvy on such matter as the rest of y'all.

The Battle Edition is like $90 more

I may have to get this AFTER release date due to the fact that I'm studying. Oh we'll though. It's not MK10 anyways.

It always bothers me why the se of fighting games only come with a fight stick why not a fightpad instead. I don't use fight sticks and even if I did I wouldn't use pdp garbage.

It always bothers me why the se of fighting games only come with a fight stick why not a fightpad instead. I don't use fight sticks and even if I did I wouldn't use pdp garbage.

They rarely make fight pads nowadays, how many did we get this gen?

Hori FC3
Hori FC3 Pro
PDP Versus
SF4 Fightpad
SF X Tekken Fightpad
Dreamgear arcade classic pad
Neo Geo USB Pad

Half of them was garbage. That's why we have to depend on converters. Hori FC3 Pro is great, but it still could be improved upon, they would've made so much money.

I loved my hori pad but the d pad started freaking out on me so I stopped using it but when it did work it was perfection IMO I'll probally stick with my ps2 pad for injustice it sucks hori won't update their pad

I loved my hori pad but the d pad started freaking out on me so I stopped using it but when it did work it was perfection IMO I'll probally stick with my ps2 pad for injustice it sucks hori won't update their pad

That was the 2nd version, they probably think a 3rd version isn't needed, let's kickstart this lol

i am getting the battle edition already paid off and waiting fo release. i like the pdp fight sticks, and i have the mortal kombat classic arcade fightstick and i use for all my fighting games. works well with of course mortal kombat, but i find extremely effective with sf4 arcade edition. but to each its own, and fight stick players we all love hori but they have been lacking as of late

Still debating. I've never played on a stick for more than a few matches but I'm considering buying the one with the stick. How long do you guys think it would take to adapt to it? If not, probably just the normal edition from Gamestop.

After the demo, I might not even get this at all. Too much to learn for just one game. Trying to put my mind somewhere more important for now.

EBGames Canada is offering Red Son, Arkham City & Zombie pack for pre-ordering. Getting the regular edition though since the statue is really not my style and I have already have my arcade sticks.

After the demo, I might not even get this at all. Too much to learn for just one game. Trying to put my mind somewhere more important for now.

Was it not the same with MK9 for all of us? Yes it took time to learn, but it was fun getting there. I know that i'm going to have even more fun learning how to use each character in Injustice (mostly because i'm a huge DC fan)

Still debating. I've never played on a stick for more than a few matches but I'm considering buying the one with the stick. How long do you guys think it would take to adapt to it? If not, probably just the normal edition from Gamestop.

It just depends on how much time you are willing to invest into it. I bought the Klassic Fightstick long after MK9 came out. Don't get me wrong I like the fightstick and have been in some good matches with it, but i've always played fighting games on a regular controller and if thats what you are used to, then you will probably be like me and get tired of losing on the stick and go back to the controller while the stick collects dust like mine is right now. LOL
everyone is different though

Just the standard edition from Gamestop. I dont care about the stuff in the $99 bundle and I already have a Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter arcade stick so I dont need the Injustice one