So Kung Jin is Gay

Well, given i joined to too late to talk about Kung Jin i will give my 0.02 on the current topic.

Homosexuality is not unnatural. Our bodies clearly tell us that its not the status quo regarding reproduction, but to say that we only engage sexual activity for reproduction would be a lie, regardless it's a natural "process" for the lack of better word, given how it happens in several other animals too (animals who also have sex for pleasure like dolphins iirc)

Well, given i joined to too late to talk about Kung Jin i will give my 0.02 on the current topic.

Homosexuality is not unnatural. Our bodies clearly tell us that its not the status quo regarding reproduction, but to say that we only engage sexual activity for reproduction would be a lie, regardless it's a natural "process" for the lack of better word, given how it happens in several other animals too (animals who also have sex for pleasure like dolphins iirc)

So what would you define as "natural" attraction?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

So what would you define as "natural" attraction?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Both homosexuality and heterosexuality. The one intented for the original purpose of sex (reproduction) if of course heterosexuality but humankind transcended sex for purely reproductive purposes before we could be even called homo sapiens probably. Hence the developement of homosexuality

So because straight people can have sex without the intent of creating life then it's natural for men to screw men.

Also monkeys have been known to screw the same sex..so that obviously means it's natural for us to do it ...cause monkeys do it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's foolish to pick and choose these sort of things. Having preference is natural for human beings. End of discussion.

This isn't about preference .The question asked was if homosexuality is natural.

And the answer is yes..it's natural because monkeys do it too.

A man and woman can have sex and not intend to create children so therefore sex is natural between two men.
If it can be done..then it's natural .

This isn't about preference .The question asked was if homosexuality is natural.

And the answer is yes..it's natural because monkeys do it too.

A man and woman can have sex and not intend to create children so therefore sex is natural between two men.
If it can be done..then it's natural .

Boys aren't born with a desire to have sexual relations with other boys, though. Because we can't.

Sexual relations =/= Doing someone up the sewer pipe.

I absolutely belive that some people are born gay. Why else would they endure the torment that soceity puts them through, if not for necessity.

I once worked with a man who said he always knew he was gay. But growing up in the family he did he had to fight it. He even had a wife and child at one point. He eventually got tired of hiding who he was and abandoned all of it.

I think that SOME are born that way.Im positive not everyone is born gay.I know women who where molested by men as when they where young girls and now the thought of a man touching then grosses then out.That is understandable how that messes up a lot of people's psyche.

You're not a platypus or duck.

You're a Human Being, with principals, morals and ethics. Wisdom, great intellect, and the divinity of purpose. Some of these things animals don't have.

Edit: This was meant for the wonderful GenyaArikado.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how or why. Homosexuality isn't going away. If you can't accept that, then we got no reason to accept you. Acceptance and respect goes both ways. If you got a problem with that, then it is YOUR problem, not ours.

Kung Jin is gay. Done deal. Don't like it, your problem.

It doesn't matter how or why.

It matters to many. Hence discussions and debates about this topic.

Homosexuality isn't going away. If you can't accept that, then we got no reason to accept you.

In my personal life, I don't have to accept it. Like I stated last time, I believe. No need to be an asshole.

Acceptance and respect goes both ways.

Correct.

If you got a problem with that, then it is YOUR problem, not ours.

It's not really my problem. I'm not the person inserting his dick into a hole of faeces. How you live is up to you, but I don't have to believe it's natural. Acceptance goes both ways.

Kung Jin is gay. Done deal. Don't like it, your problem.

No problem with this. It's a fictional character.

It's not really my problem. I'm not the person inserting his dick into a hole of faeces. How you live is up to you, but I don't have to believe it's natural. Acceptance goes both ways.

You're the one having a problem with people doing that. The gay people have no problem with it, then why do you have a problem with it?

You guys should just agree to disagree and move on, because at this point, all you do is making excuses for yourself and going around in circles. None of you are willing to try and understand eachother, so the point of this discussion is completely pointless.

So, is your problem with homosexuality or buttsex? Because you keep bringing up the latter like its mandatory. I've blasted a girl's starfish before. Not as traumatizing as you'd expect.

This is why I don't believe in Christianity anymore, it would limit my acceptance of others. I've met many gay people in my life (outside of my country of course) and thought, "This person is so nice! They can't possibly go to hell". Everytime I say this to someone they say,"Well being gay is a choice", which is true, but the most prominent reason for gay people is in the genes. I now identify as an atheist because of my gay friends.

"Well being gay is a choice", which is true,

I agree with everything but this particular part. You can't choose who you fall in love with, you can't choose your feelings and emotions, you can't choose what gets you sexually aroused. You can't choose being gay.

You can suppress your emotions, by denying you have them, but they are still there.

I agree with everything but this particular part. You can't choose who you fall in love with, you can't choose your feelings and emotions, you can't choose what gets you sexually aroused. You can't choose being gay.

You can suppress your emotions, by denying you have them, but they are still there.

That's more of a love thing, and I've never loved anyone so I don't know lol. I agree with you if that's the case then. Hope I didn't offend you D: