so i finally saw runner runner argo and the town my thoughts

TAZZMISSION

BANALITY
in the past i bashed ben affleck and i want to say here on the interwebs everything negative i said about the man i take back. loved all 3 movies and i am convinced this isnt the ben affleck from 10 15 years ago. did i also mention he has this amazing ability to portray a villain?

Thank you.
At least someone on the interwebz admits that this Affleck is not the same Affleck from 10 years ago.

This is the very reason that I said that he could do a pretty good Batman, when people were pissing and moaning about at the announcement.

batman___ben_affleck_by_alemarques21-d6jdd8k.jpg

Thank you.
At least someone on the interwebz admits that this Affleck is not the same Affleck from 10 years ago.

This is the very reason that I said that he could do a pretty good Batman, when people were pissing and moaning about at the announcement.

View attachment 6069

agreed. when im wrong i will admit it that is why i owned up to it in this thread :). if affleck can bring what he did in runner runner and make that into a hero not a villain he'd be the next best batman next to bale imo. im also suprised myself that justin timberlake was good as well in runner runner even though im not a huge fan of his acting career ( only saw alpha dog)