So did anything happen at gamescom?

Gamescom has technically only just started this morning. The EA conference is at 10 AM CET, which is the event opening Gamescom. There was an XBox event yesterday afternoon, though.

Gamescom runs today through Sunday, so I doubt we'll hear any MKX news until the end of the week.

There's nothing officially planned for MKX or WB at Gamecom, according to the IGN Gamescom schedule...........

http://www.ign.com/events/gamescom

While the "Game TBA" parts could mean something, it doesn't necessarily mean MKX, per se.
It could also mean Doom, Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 or any of the other many games coming out between now and Spring 2016.

I'm just saying that NRS themselves aren't listed on that list that you put, which is what I probably should have said instead of WB, as I forgot that Mad Max was also a WB published game.
It could also just be that WB is there for Dying Light: The Following, Lego Dimensions, Lego Marvel's Avengers and Mad Max.
Mad Max is coming out September 1, which is less than a month away.

Even with the publisher there, it doesn't necessarily mean MKX.
I just don't want to get my hopes up for more MKX DLC, just to be let down if nothing happens.
I'd rather have a pleasant surprise.
That's all.

What [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] says is true. And what [MENTION=18905]mandead[/MENTION] says too. Gamescom hasn't really started yet. Today is press day. And WB might be there for something else. I agree, though, that Gamescom is a good place to announce something. But if they do, I wouldn't expect more than a tweet, image or some text. Definitely nothing concrete.

Was thinking the same thing, maybe they´ll tease something regarding MKX, though I doubt it. Could be skins, Kombat Pack 2, the last gen versions, or nothing at all.

Blizzard certainly announced some good stuff.

You got this guy coming to Overwatch.

Three new heroes and a new battleground heading to Heroes of the Storm.

And tomorrow, World of Warcraft will be announcing it's new expansion.

Other than that, if Netherrealm is going to announce something, it would be all over these sites by now. I doubt anything is coming for Mortal Kombat X here.

If more content is on the way, it doesn't make sense to not announce it at Gamescom. They have a huge audience, and they want to sell as many pieces of DLC to as many people as possible. They won't get a better opportunity than at Gamescom; it's all very well announcing stuff on Boon's twitter, but they're not winning any new fans that way.