Shujinko's Hara kiri ???

Baphomet

I want to know something this

Hara Kiri - A-8/Earthrealm - In the small cave where you first found the Kamidogu between 12AM and 1AM on the 16th of the month.

So what the 16th of every month Februry,march,april,may ETC is what it means ??

Shit !. Gotta wait till to next month now

Hang on can you fool the game by changing the date in the PS2 settings ??

No, it has it's own time. Just meditate for a few minutes (you'll have to stay weith it to start it hen it stops by itself) and you will get there faster

Prince Troll said:
No, it has it's own time. Just meditate for a few minutes (you'll have to stay weith it to start it hen it stops by itself) and you will get there faster

So wait until late on the fifteenth of next month Feb and start doing the meditating at 12AM Or 1AM

Baphomet said:
Prince Troll said:

So wait until late on the fifteenth of next month Feb and start doing the meditating at 12AM Or 1AM

Stop at 12AM (be patient and wait for it to appear)

then it should appear in the form of the casual peace symbol.

IMHO it was an average Hara-Kari *not very thought out*

but if you want it just to complete the game 100% which I did ...

Anyway yes at 12AM stop and wait for it. (hope that helped...)

pyro scorpian said:
what happens in it?

Throws like his two swords in the air, and they chop off his arms as he falls in a puddle of his own blood*beh*. Like I said , it was average. (I found Sub-Zeros to be unique, and Tanya :lol: :lol: was just plain funny)

pyro scorpian said:
what happens in it?

Well at gamefaqs it says

Shujinko tosses up two Dan Tien Dao's and holds
his arms straight out. The swords fall, smoothly cutting off both
his arms. Shujinko screams in pain and staggers around for a second
before falling face first to the ground

Baphomet said:
pyro scorpian said:
what happens in it?

Well at gamefaqs it says

Shujinko tosses up two Dan Tien Dao's and holds
his arms straight out. The swords fall, smoothly cutting off both
his arms. Shujinko screams in pain and staggers around for a second
before falling face first to the ground

I just posted that without calling the name of the two swords...

And maybe for the part where he crys out in pain for a little bit... Then slips....

You know, at one point I was meditating until the 16th of the month, but for some strange reason my game bugged out and would not let me STOP meditating...so yea...that's a small portion of my life I'll never get back.

Nope it happens on both, but it has never happened to either of my Deception games. *I have both the Xbox, and PS2 one soon to have GC*