Shaolin Monks 2

Crazed Wiseman

How about an adventure game in the style of SM that takes place during MK3?

Thoughts or Ideas?
(Sorry if their is already a thread like this)

KORE

i dont think that'd go over too well. although people are free to disagree, i think mk2 is the only game that was worth remaking anyway

Gororules

ehhh I dunno, has anyone played Wild Arms? you know how they start on their own and meet up in the middle of the game? I want to see an MK1 RPG like this!! now that should be the next mk game! :wink:

Goraka

jesus christ MKSM has been out for all of a couple of weeks, and you're already talkin about MKSM2? lol

Angel

There won't be a MK:SM2. They already said what the next game will be about... In one of the MK:SM interviews. The next one will be based on a character (forget who), then MK4 and then the next will be set in the future. Unless they change their minds.

Goraka

i'd love to see sumthin from the point of the shirai ryu, at the time of MKM-SZ, with the decimation of the ranks by quan chi, and the aftermath of the death of scorpion. with all the lin kuei (subby 1 and 2, smoke, sektor, cyrax, frost, shujinko to a degree, noob) its about time we saw another shirai ryu

Angel

Its a bit difficult to include another from scorp's clan considering... They are all... well... dead... o_O'

Unless it happens Quan Chi missed one.

So yeah it would be nice.