Shao Kahn: chat attack

Why the hell not, lets go now! We must redeem our emperor from that 4chan bullshit by using their tactics to help him!

Why the hell not, lets go now! We must redeem our emperor from that 4chan bullshit by using their tactics to help him!

Resume some internet-spammers veterans!! GO NOW!
Hey, did you talk 'bout 4chan? ooh sh1t, damn website!

so com'on all in shao kahn chat, WE NEED GAMEPLAY!

Wow thanks for negative reputation guys, I didn't say I won't support Kahn but lets face it, out of these 6 characters, he has the smallest chance of winning.

Seems so strange for someone to give you bad rep for being a shao hater when you have him as your avatar/name.

We could try to use reverse psychology on for 4chan to make him win. All we have to do is go on 4chan and say "The MK fanboys don't want Shao Kahn to win the Kombat Khat so lets make them cry" and bam 4chan does all the work for us. :razz:

We could try to use reverse psychology on for 4chan to make him win. All we have to do is go on 4chan and say "The MK fanboys don't want Shao Kahn to win the Kombat Khat so lets make them cry" and bam 4chan does all the work for us. :razz:

that's all. come on go. /b/ is going to kick some ass.

Seems so strange for someone to give you bad rep for being a shao hater when you have him as your avatar/name.

So, I'm automatically a Kahn hater because I won't post as much on his kombat chat page as during the 1st round? Is that your logic? Wow, you sir are a genius...
I lost all respect for you

So, I'm automatically a Kahn hater because I won't post as much on his kombat chat page as during the 1st round? Is that your logic? Wow, you sir are a genius...

I think he was trying to defend you bro.

I never said that you were a Kahn hater. I said that the person giving you the bad rep was a jerk without logic.
I can understand if you misunderstood but please don't flame the first thing you do. Capiche? ;}

I never said that you were a Kahn hater. I said that the person giving you the bad rep was a jerk without logic.
I can understand if you misunderstood but please don't flame the first thing you do. Capiche? ;}

This guy is awesome. Where are you from? And how old are you?

Damn, I really thought you gave me the bad rep. I'm really sorry then. I'm having a really bad day, so I couldn't control myself...
I hope it's cool :)