Secret music in the demo.

Blackcyborg

If you select your stage manually by pressing triangle. Then you press start instead of the face buttons when choosing the stage, the announcer will laugh and then the old school music will play as you fight.

Found by Shohayabusa on MKO, thought I'd pass that along. Pretty sweet...

If you select your stage manually by pressing triangle. Then you press start instead of the face buttons when choosing the stage, the announcer will laugh and then the old school music will play as you fight.

Found by Shohayabusa on MKO, thought I'd pass that along. Pretty sweet...

So if we get old school music will there be a secret to get old school announcer too??????? this new one suck..

So if we get old school music will there be a secret to get old school announcer too??????? this new one suck..

I believe that I heard that the old school announcer will be unlockable. Probably in the krypt which is unlabeled so it will take forever find and unlock.

I believe that I heard that the old school announcer will be unlockable. Probably in the krypt which is unlabeled so it will take forever find and unlock.

hope it's true because i'm sure someone out there will tell us which one to unlock on here..

Only in 2 player mode, because you can't select the stage in ladder mode.

Oh. :-(

That reminds me, I have to get a 2nd controller some time before April 19th.
Can't have people come over the house for a BBQ and MK if I don't have a 2nd controller.

Oh. :-(

That reminds me, I have to get a 2nd controller some time before April 19th.
Can't have people come over the house for a BBQ and MK if I don't have a 2nd controller.

I had a PS3 controller before I even had a PS3, haha. I bought one just to play on the PC with.
Aside from BBQ & MK, another good use for 2 controllers is you can just switch them over if the batteries run out on one.

Secret music in the demo

Re-posted from MKO

"Don't know if this been listed, but i came in to tell you that i found a secret how to get the classic music from the pit, and the living forrest.

What you do is select your arena by press the triangle from the char. select screen, then instead of hitting the face buttons, press start. The announcer will laugh and you get to hear the classic themes."