Scorpion as DLC

KornKombat

Mark my words Scorpion will be a DLC character in Injustice: Gods Among Us. He is Ed Boon's favorite character and is the trademark for Netherrealm Studios. And how fun would it be to smash all the DC charcaters with no other than Scorpion?

Who wants Scorpion in Injustice?

I don't..

We've sat through a whole year of MK characters in MK9, Save the spot for another character that people would request for.

As long as he was made for the game and wasn't directly ripped from MK9.

I'd like to see a DC inspired Scorpion costume.

Obscured DC characters for DLC! Why does every fighting game need guest characters? Freddy wasn't needed in MK9 just like Scorpion won't be needed in Injustice.

Obscured DC characters for DLC! Why does every fighting game need guest characters? Freddy wasn't needed in MK9 just like Scorpion won't be needed in Injustice.

But you know most likely they will and I wouldn't be surprised. Considering that this game seems to play different from mk9 from what I've read, it would be cool to play as scorpion in a whole different way.

Ed Boon already said Guest Characters were making an appearance in this game.
Why not be somebody kewl?

Ed Boon already said Guest Characters were making an appearance in this game.
Why not be somebody kewl?

He said that they were considering putting guest characters in the game just like they considered having more DLC for MK9 after Freddy

When did they say more dlc was coming after Freddy?

They said they'd ''consider'' having more dlc if the current ones sold well, it was never a ''promise'', just because they said there might be guest characters doesn't mean it's sure a thing.

I rather have no guest characters at all for the game, unless it's from the same comic publisher like the characters from Watchmen (excluding Dr. Manhattan since he's obviously god-tier level) or etc.

I don't see why not. We've had guest characters in a mk game, why not vise versa. Besides, it makes sense, with scorpion being boon's favorite character and all.

I don't see why not. We've had guest characters in a mk game, why not vise versa. Besides, it makes sense, with scorpion being boon's favorite character and all.

For once, I gotta agree with kanye west. It'll be a nod to mk fans even though a small percentage won't like it and its not like he's gonna be a copy of mk9. They'll give him a new move set and design to match with the rest of the game. If they did have him as dlc that is....

Last edited:
I rather have no guest characters at all for the game, unless it's from the same comic publisher like the characters from Watchmen (excluding Dr. Manhattan since he's obviously god-tier level) or etc.

Why exclude Dr. Manhattan? I mean, with that logic they might as well drop Superman from the game too.

To be honest, I just think it's unnecessary. I know it'll happen. But I'd rather it didn't.