Saibot Theory

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Alright. I was thinking about Saibot. Some people say it's just an energy projection, but I'd like to think he's an entity.

Think about it. It's the entire story of Deadly Alliance. Quan Chi cannot transfer souls between bodies, that's why he needed Shang Tsung. Noob Saibot says it himself in MK9 'Quan Chi restored me.' What I'm thinking is Quan Chi used resurrected Bi Han as a zombie, then used some Netherrealm parasite to attach itself to the corpse, ensuring that there was no way Bi Han's soul could return to the occupied body. It makes more sense when Noob says to Kuai 'We share blood, we are not brothers'. This is why I think when Noob Saibot was knocked into the Soulnado, Saibot was ripped from his body and Bi Han may have been reunited with his soul.

I'm terrible at explaining my thoughts.

So what you're trying to say is that you think Noob Saibot is only Bi Han's body possessed by some demon or parasite and Bi Han's soul wanders the Netherrealm or is trapped in the soulnado?

Pretty much. I kinda think of Noob as Venom.

That was sort of what I thought of when thinking up Pitch Black. Except that I thought of it as Bi Han's soul was corrupted by Quan Chi to become this demon that inhabits Bi Han's body.

I like this theory if Bi Han's soul reunites with his body and is reborn (or becomes like scorpion) then he could idk seek redemption or make amends or something as his goal in MK10. Or he could just come back worse than before bitter and cold to the world and its problems. I just hope the younger sub doesn't return as a cyber demon thing like noob in a robo-body I would rather he had stayed a normal cyborg.

Pretty much. I kinda think of Noob as Venom.

Sam here.

I know that I'll probably get slack for this, but I always thought of Noob Saibot being a union of 2 souls in 1 body, much like how Ermac has 1,000 souls in 1 body.

If the 2 souls (the wraith and Bi-Han) can share 1 body, then I think that human Sub-Zero has a possibility of coming back, with the souls being torn from the body as Noob Saibot got kicked into the Soulnado.

If Bi Han was a zombie with a parasite attached to him then that would be awesome shit.

Think about it, Sub-Zero finally retrieves his brother from Quan Chi's grasp only to find out that he was already dead

I don't believe Noob is completely overtaken by the Wraith side of him.

I think he's just blinded by it, kind of like when Spiderman has his black suit on. It changes him but he still knows what he's doing. It influences him.

I don't think Bi Han's soul is trapped somewhere. The Wraith just turned him into a douche.

How can the parasite influence a body that has no soul, though?

The body itself is soulless, like Low said, Quan Chi can't transfer souls into bodies

It's different with Peter and the symbiote since Peter was a live host

Bi-Han's body would be an undead host

How can the parasite influence a body that has no soul, though?

The body itself is soulless, like Low said, Quan Chi can't transfer souls into bodies

It's different with Peter and the symbiote since Peter was a live host

Bi-Han's body would be an undead host

Your mixing like 3 different scenarios into sHira's interpretation.

Scorpion obviously is himself,

so naturally noob saibot is probably also himself.

The only difference is

quan chi could use scorpion's anger against him to get him to assist.

while with noob saibot he used a "parasite" to influence him.

like Venom.

I'm pretty sure quan chi brought back sindels soul into her body w/o Shang...

"3 different scenarios"? Lol I don't follow?

I'm just going off what's presented in Low's own scenario

Bi-Han's body is an undead host in that since he's a zombie first before he transforms into Noob Saibot

And Noob Saibot isn't himself like Scorpion is

In Low's theory, Bi-Han's soul is seperated from his body

Also, about Quan Chi reviving Sindel, Quan Chi couldn't transfer souls in the original timeline but you do make a point, Quan Chi did return Sindel's soul into her body in this timeline

Damn plotholes ****ing everything up

Bi-Han's body is an undead host in that since he's a zombie first before he transforms into Noob Saibot

And Noob Saibot isn't really himself like Scorpion is

Bi-Han's soul is seperated from his body, according to Low's theory at least

Also, about Quan Chi reviving Sindel, Quan Chi couldn't transfer souls in the original timeline but you do make a point, Quan Chi did return Sindel's soul into her body in this timeline

Damn plotholes ****ing everything up

1.) I overexaggerated on mixing scenarios my bad. But when you see a flaw in someone's reasoning. Maybe you should instead of telling them their wrong, perhaps assume possibly... they weren't on the bandwagon of the original post, but instead the title of the thread which is just "Saibot Theory"

2.)"I'm going of low's scenario" yeah and i'm saying just maybe Shira wasn't lol. I don't think this thread is 100% exclusive to talking about only BBBLP's idea. You can expand on his idea, and take things away from it and add to it. It's a discussion lol.

3.) I know noob isn't himself the same as scorpion. Did I not just say how he didn't need to "force scorpion?" he coudl just use his rage against him thus making him MORE himself than Noob? I was saying that perhaps instead of using rage to influence him he would've needed a "parasite"

just want to add.
so when bbblp talked about noob saying "we may share blood but we are not brothers"

while I can see that as a sign as bbblp said.

might also be looking to hard into it, maybe it's just a symbolic way of saying "I'm no longer your brother, aka I no longer care for you"

See, that's the thing, I never actually said Shira was wrong. I just noticed a possible flaw in his logic and questioned him based on that. Maybe it wasn't a real flaw after all, maybe I just misinterpreted it, so I put my statement as a question instead of outright saying he was wrong to leave room in my statement for possible error on my part when he responds to my post

When I made that part a question, I really meant it as a question, basically

Also, it seemed like to me that Shira was commenting on the original theory without remembering some of the crucial parts of it (like Bi-Han's soul not being able to return to its body). I get that maybe he had his own interpretation of the original theory or even his own theory, and again, that's probably just another derp up on my part haha, but that's just what I originally saw the post as, you know?

And you're kinda contradicting yourself, you actually said in your previous post that Noob is "probably" himself like Scorpion. "The only difference" part for me implied even more that you thought Noob and Scorpion were in mostly the same situation besides the one difference you mentioned. But now you're saying that you already knew Noob isn't himself is like Scorpion is. You got me lost on what you're trying to say bro lmao

Last edited:
See, that's the thing, I never actually said Shira was wrong. I just noticed a possible flaw in his logic and questioned him based on that. Maybe it wasn't a real flaw after all, maybe I just misinterpreted it, so I put my statement as a question instead of outright saying he was wrong to leave room in my statement for possible error on my part when he responds to my post

When I made that part a question, I really meant it as a question, basically

Also, it seemed like to me that Shira was commenting on the original theory without remembering some of the crucial parts of it (like Bi-Han's soul not being able to return to its body). I get that maybe he had his own interpretation of the original theory or even his own theory, and again, that's probably just another derp up on my part haha, but that's just what I originally saw the post as, you know?

And you're kinda contradicting yourself, you actually said in your previous post that Noob is "probably" himself like Scorpion. "The only difference" part for me implied even more that you thought Noob and Scorpion were in mostly the same situation besides the one difference you mentioned. But now you're saying that you already knew Noob isn't himself is like Scorpion is. You got me lost on what you're trying to say bro lmao

No I'm saying Quan Chi got both of them on his side.

Aka leaving scorpion with his soul, so why wouldn't Noob also have bi-hans soul? Of course after blatantly seeing quan chi manipulate scorpion infront of his eyes.

It's obvious that he's not exactly the same.

your picking cherries from the cherry bush here.

That point I made should've easily showed my stance, but I guess not. It's like you read the contents but you still base it on the title.

You're saying Bi-han's body is just a zombie. I'm saying it's not. I don't see what's the point of using bihans body if he isn't gonna use it to "freeze" people. he could've used any muscular dude to become noob saibot it didn't need to be bihan. The only other reason he would need his body, is because when he makes soldiers for himself like this.

he needs people who can fight, with their conscience still intact. other wise you'd have to raise a parasite how to fight like it was a baby.

If you notice like Venom, it was just a ink blob before right? When spiderman got rid of the symbiot. It probably maintained what it learned from peter and mantained his spider looking kind of form (except more gruesom looking)

I think quan chi needs Bihans conciousness present to have a good fighter at his disposal but because of the shit he pulled he needs to hard influence him.

It's like making cyborgs. Linkuei use real humans because they can fight good, and use robotics to "influence them" A plain robot will never beat a sektor/cyrax cyborg.

get my drift?

That point I made should've easily showed my stance, but I guess not. It's like you read the contents but you still base it on the title.
Critical, you're only proving my point about you contradicting yourself even more with this. Re-read what I said again. If you notice, I based it on both the content and the title, as a matter of fact, I said the content implied the same thing to me say even more than the "title"/your original statement. You're replying as if I said the content was different than the title. No, that isn't the case at all, I said they both lead me to the same conclusion, a different one than what you're saying your actual stance is now.

Now are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Fail to see how that's "cherry picking" anyway since it's an important part of this whole argument we're having

The only other reason he would need his body, is because when he makes soldiers for himself like this.
This brings up an interesting point

Bi-Han's corpse is burned to ashes almost completely. So how would Quan Chi reanimate Bi-Han's body? Would he use the ashes to recreate the original body? Or what?

Maybe this is all just moot. Just a plot hole that we're poking and prodding for no good reason.
It's always fun to speculate though.

This thread is for anyone's (inferior) theory.

Critical, you're only proving my point about you contradicting yourself even more with this. Re-read what I said again. If you notice, I based it on both the content and the title, as a matter of fact, I said the content implied the same thing to me say even more than the "title"/your original statement. You're replying as if I said the content was different than the title. No, that isn't the case at all, I said they both lead me to the same conclusion, a different one than what you're saying your actual stance is now.

Now are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Fail to see how that's "cherry picking" anyway since it's an important part of this whole argument we're having

This brings up an interesting point

Bi-Han's corpse is burned to ashes almost completely. So how would Quan Chi reanimate Bi-Han's body? Would he use the ashes to recreate the original body? Or what?

I think you still misunderstand me.

When I said read the contents but ignore the title I didn't mean the thread, I ment my post.

I made a general statement then explained myself but you can't take your mind away from the general statement even though clearly the text within the very same post...

explain my position.

I wasn't talking about the THREAD title. or contents. It was an analogy to my post.

Scorpion's body was frozen to oblivion, and he's just a skull left.

don't see why bi-han can't be any different. Something is different about him

the bastard has blue blood.

Scorpion obviously is himself,

so naturally noob saibot is probably also himself.

The only difference is

quan chi could use scorpion's anger against him to get him to assist.

while with noob saibot he used a "parasite" to influence him.

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this?

Noob saibot still recognized he and kuai lang shared blood meaning.. he's still himself. While scorpion is still himself because he seeks to restore his clan.

Then I proceed to explain their differences.

What are you confused about and think i'm contradicting?

Last edited:
I think you still misunderstand me.

When I said read the contents but ignore the title I didn't mean the thread, I ment my post.
I know you didn't mean the thread lol I was referring to your post where you said Noob is still himself. Me saying the "title"/the original statement in my post was referring to your own post where you said "Noob Saibot is probably also himself", and by "content", I was referring to the part where you explain your stance.

clearly the text within the very same post...

explain my position.
EXACTLY. The original post isn't what I had a problem with. I understood it perfectly when I first read it, you explained yourself well.

It's your response to my response to your original post that really threw me off, where you say Noob isn't himself. But it goes deeper than just you saying something that I think you didn't say before. That's not the main reason why I thought you contradicted yourself.

At first, I already had the correct interpretation set in mind, where you say Noob is himself just like Scorpion is but with a few key differences (Quan Chi manipulates them in different ways). But when you said that, it then seemed like you were saying Noob isn't himself like Scorpion but with a few key similarities (Quan Chi manipulates them both in some way).

That completely warped my original understanding of your original post, in fact, it almost made me think we were on the same side for a second, since that's how I feel about him. That's what really threw me off at first; what you said wasn't just different from before, it actually changed how I viewed your original post.

But I understand you now, so it's all good