Ryu vs Scorpion

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Spoiler:
Pretty shocked that Scorpion won. Most of the flash animations on the internet have Ryu win this fight. Mostly because MK characters have sick death sprites lol

Aldo Moreno

Spoiler:
I honestly thought Ryu was going to beat Scorpion. I'm so glad Scorpion got on that ass though! I wish they brought in inferno
Scorpion and they forgot to mention the fact he got stronger when the Elder God's made them their champ. Still pretty fun to watch!

gorditakrunch

Spoiler:
Realistically, Scorpion could have ended that fight in about two minutes....teleport to netherrealm, drop Ryu in a pit of lava....doneski. Ryu might have strong ki but he's still just a mortal man, Scorpion is pretty much a super hero with all of this magic powers and shit. A better match up for Ryu would have been somebody like Liu Kang, Jin or Kazuya from Tekken, or Kyo from KOF in my opinion

Quasar

BANALITY
I don't think so,as Edboon says,"incompatible universes". It's more like the "Terminator" against "Karate kid". I see no chances for it in real game.

Zmoke

I don't think so,as Edboon says,"incompatible universes". It's more like the "Terminator" against "Karate kid". I see no chances for it in real game.

Maybe things would be different though if it was pre-death Scorpion.