RUMOR: High Voltage gets fired, Q-Loc will support MKX PC Port

dking94

From the SteamDB info, it looks like QLoc (the company that ported USFIV to the PC) will be assuming responsibility for the PC port of MKX.

Aren't they the people that ruined SFIV on PS4?????

But they fixed it through updates so I guess it might be better...

dking94

Guyver Spawn

I just want more people to play the console versions so I have more people to play against on PSN.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

And yet you have PC only gaming too that want to play MKX. I know people who only had a PC growing up and never had a console. MK9 was lucky to come out on the PC since MKDA-MKvsDCU never got a PC port. People thought MK9 on the PC would have never happen given how they stop supporting MK on the PC after MK4.

Tarkatan Trash

And yet you have PC only gaming too that want to play MKX. I know people who only had a PC growing up and never had a console. MK9 was lucky to come out on the PC since MKDA-MKvsDCU never got a PC port. People thought MK9 on the PC would have never happen given how they stop supporting MK on the PC after MK4.
Then tell them to get an emulator. It's already obvious which versions of MKX are the best.

I was on the brink of buying a PS4 for MKX but if this is true and we can hope for vast improvement after 2 months of catastrophe then I'll wait for the next patch.

VerminatorX

That company is from my Country (Poland), and has quite good reputation. It made Devil May Cry HD port, USF4 for PC (some ppl say it`s even better than console version after patches).

dking94

That company is from my Country (Poland), and has quite good reputation. It made Devil May Cry HD port, USF4 for PC (some ppl say it`s even better than console version after patches).

The PC and last-gen ports are in very good hands then.

HVS got fed up with everyone asking about last-gen and when the PC version would be fixed so they deleted everything from their Facebook page and told them to ask WarnerBros. Not very professional which is probably why they were fired. (thank god)

dking94

WarnerBros isn't responsible for the port they're doing so telling people to ask WB instead of them was essentially their way of telling people to F***off

Tarkatan Trash

You PC gamers REALLY should've known HVS's reputation when you made the decision on whether or not to buy that port of MKX in the first place. I hear this is far from the first time HVS has botched a PC port.