RIP Robin Williams

Robin Williams was so damn unique man.
From Dead Poets society to even that one stand up special.

He was versatile and talented for sure.
RIP Robin

I remember him doing the voice of the Genie in Aladdin and being Mrs.Doubtfire. RIP Robin Williams.

First movie of his I saw was Hook...which is basically a sequel to Peter Pan, with Williams playing the role of an adult Peter Pan. Kinda silly and stupid looking back, but I was 8 at the time...I was supposed to think it was cool back then. Every Robin Williams film I've seen since has done exactly what I said he does on the original post; put a smile on my face, regardless of what mood I was in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

This one saddens me. Whether if it's Popeye, Genie or Mrs. Doubtfire, he was always able to make me laugh. R.I.P. to a legend.

I'm suprised that Robin Williams was interested in video games.

I only watched a handful of the films he has been in, although I enjoyed the ones I seen. The last Robin Williams film I watched was Insomnia.

I'm suprised that Robin Williams was interested in video games.

I only watched a handful of the films he has been in, although I enjoyed the ones I seen. The last Robin Williams film I watched was Insomnia.
Interested enough to name his daughter after a Nintendo Princess.

My friend told me the bad news on the phone while walking my dog today, just stunned. He was part of my childhood with movies like Aladdin (as the Genie), Jumaji, and Mrs. Doubtfire.

The role that stood out for me that was really good was One Hour Photo. He was great in that.

Gonna miss him. R.I.P Robin Williams, my condolences go out to his family.

I think I got Jumanji on VHS for Chistmas one year. I read the book in my grade school library a couple of years prior.

Yes, I just watched the video that was posted. Still, I don't know many people in his age group that are into video games.
Funny thing is, Zelda Williams was born at a time when video games were marketed towards an age group 25-30 years Robin's junior...ESPECIALLY his daughter's namesake.

Interview from that commercial Killer Ryno posted earlier. He seemed happy here, that's the way I will always picture Robin now.