Revived MK1 pit stage [pic inside]!!

goro15

pit.jpg

What you guys think? It definitely looks like the pit stage where you fight Reptile with the pilars with spikes on it, dead bodies and some type of zombies roaming around. Could be a mobile unlockable stage?? Speculate guys!! :)

But didn't we see that arena in the background during the next trailer?? Totally forgot about this one. But it does look like the one from MK9

Im new here, why is it saying I cannot post a new thread? Also how are we going to unlock Mileena, Sonya, Kenshi, Kung Jin and Jaqueline? They aren't available at the stat of the game so do we have to unlock them through story mode or fractions?

Im new here, why is it saying I cannot post a new thread? Also ho
w are we going to unlock Mileena, Sonya, Kenshi, Kung Jin and Jaqueline? They aren't available at the stat of the game so do we have to unlock them through story mode or fractions?

What makes you think they arent?

Last edited:
Im new here, why is it saying I cannot post a new thread? Also how are we going to unlock Mileena, Sonya, Kenshi, Kung Jin and Jaqueline? They aren't available at the stat of the game so do we have to unlock them through story mode or fractions?

If you saw a player select screen with them not on the screen, it's because they weren't officially announced yet. All of those characters will be available right away.

can you fight on top of the bridge?
thats all i care about not so much the bottom of the pit.

only time i wanna see the bottom is when i knock someone into it
kna sayin ;)

I always thought it would be cool if they had a Pit Stage and in the Stage Fatality, when you hit the ground it would be random, Sometimes the spikes would be up and you got impaled, sometimes you would just go splat hitting the ground and/or If you went splat, the spike would suddenly rise up taking you with them or vice versa, if you got impaled, they spikes would retract leaving you a bloody mess on the ground!

I can't care less about stages. I like them, they look beautiful and all, especially the wind temple and dead woods they are awesome and I really like them, but I don't care if one stage is in or not, it's not a subject of importance to me.

If you saw a player select screen with them not on the screen, it's because they weren't officially announced yet. All of those characters will be available right away.

No I mean basically like other Mortal Kombat characters, will we have to unlock them through story mode because I saw only 14 characters being available at the start as a few Youtubers went to try the game last week.

No I mean basically like other Mortal Kombat characters, will we have to unlock them through story mode because I saw only 14 characters being available at the start as a few Youtubers went to try the game last week.

They answered you in another thread. They are all available from the start, the only reason those people saw 14 characters is because it was an older build.