Reveal tomorrow at 10 AM

C-Sword

Quan Chi Revealed

HRmSl7e.jpg

Last edited:
Ermac or Quan Chi would be the most obvious here, and they would not be huge surprises either just like any of the returning character reveals. But hopefully it's a MK4 character!

Possible New Character or Returning and more gameplay. I got my money on a returning character/trailer. I believe most NEW characters will be revealed closer to launch
Along with recycled info

Ermac, Reptile, and Noob Saibot have all been heavily hinted at on twitter, so maybe one of those 3. But hopefully they reveal multiple characters this time since information has been painfully slow coming out.

(fingers crossed for Kitana)

Given the picture that Ed Tweeted before, Ermac or Johnny Cage seem the most likely, especially since the character seems to have wrinkles near the eyes and the Original 7 / MK1 characters have been getting revealed lately.

Well at least Johnny Cage would be a bigger reveal especially if they showed him fighting his daughter. The non-event reveals would be Ermac, Mileena, Reptile, Baraka, Quan Chi since they stayed alive in MK9 (Maybe the cyborgs too? Sheeva too but I don't see her returning at all).

I agree.
I don't see Sheeva coming back, either.
I think Sheeva will be the new Hsu Hao.
Goro is the playable Shokan in MKX, so I don't see a need for her to be in.

I'm expecting Johnny, but it would be pleasantly surprising to get Ermac, Reptile, or a new character.

Given the picture that Ed Tweeted before, Ermac or Johnny Cage seem the most likely, especially since the character seems to have wrinkles near the eyes and the Original 7 / MK1 characters have been getting revealed lately.
Just FYI: the eyes are from a stock image, so them looking old can be a coincidence. Also, the stock image is called "evil eyes" or something; make of that what you will.

Just FYI: the eyes are from a stock image, so them looking old can be a coincidence. Also, the stock image is called "evil eyes" or something; make of that what you will.

While it's true that them looking older could be a coincidence, I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to Ed Boon. :laugh:
NRS could have gotten that image and edited it.

Agreed, that face in the shadow picture definitely DID look like Shinnok.
Personally, when I think green energy in MK, the first characters that come to my mind are Ermac and Johnny Cage.

I really don't mind which 1 of those 3 is revealed, or if it ends up being someone like Fujin or a NEW character.
I just want A character reveal.

I'd really like some Goro game play and possibly two reveals.

That one picture of the green orb is obviously a nudge towards Ermac/Johnny...

Or a slick ass reference to Reptile. FINGERS CROSSED! :p

Id be okay with Goro getting a little teaser at the end of a reveal video or something.

Like a quick shot of Goro doing one of his fatalities, followed by "pre order for Goro" and all that stuff.

I'm thinking it's Johnny. The eyes, Green Orb, Shadows picture could resemble SHADOW KICK.

Can't wait!