Reptile

Sasori

Chapter 3

Reptile faced greater warriors than he, Some battles he lost five then in others he gained more later on in his matches. Jade smiled when she saw Kiku and reptile’s relation toward each other. “What a beautiful girl you have!” jade appeared as reptile turned “She is my sister not daughter!” Jade laughed “Well you are raising her like one and I assume sorry for that!” Kiku noticed the way she looked her brother in the eyes “Most girls never do that to him! Do you think he’s cute?” Jade stopped laughing “He is my favorite color and do have the prettiest eyes out of every man here!” Swing around him looking back at Kiku “Besides I know where he could stick his big stick in if he wants it done!” as she slide her hands between his legs.

Reptile watched as jade walked away turning just to lick her lips at him “What did she mean by your big stick?” Reptile quickly changed the subject “Dinner let’s go eat!” he smiled. While eating reptile could feel glares piercing the back of his head the shadowed entity looked at reptile “Jade has her eyes on you but I would not touch her Kano might want to rip your scales off!” Kiku smiled remembering this warrior fight “Hey call your friend out I like when you do that!” Reptile almost spit up acid “Who said I want her!” Noob laughed “Hell Jade would screw a dead man !” Kiku finally pushed Noob saibot to project his shadow out as she laughed, “Let’s go to our rooms!” Before he stopped to see his father walking in with Shao Kahn’s servants glorifying him “Ken Kentish my proudest warrior of Mortal Kombat no one dares to defeat my killing machine warrior!” Reptile hissed loudly sending death stares at the arrogant man. Kiku knew that face she turned “Nice meeting you Shadow and Noob!” The warrior shrugged “Every time that girl sits next to me she assumes shadow can talk! Ah to be that age again!”

In their room Reptile put Kiku to sleep before practicing his next match with the crowd’s favorite warrior Liu Kang. Retile punched, kick rolled and cloak him to match what Liu did at his match. Reptile felt it helped to learn his opponent moves and find ways to counter them he knew his friends would cheer and that elder god who watches Reptile with such hatred. After melting the face of the puppet he used to resemble Liu fell, Jade appeared “Hello handsome! Want a real challenge!” Reptile turned “Fine let’s go!” both prepare in their combat stances as the fight went harder. Jade and Reptile both not refusing defeat until Jade’s punch was stopped by Reptile as he pulled her close Jade began kissing his mask “Reptilian man your just like any! You want me like I beg for you to do me!” Reptile sensed her pheromones as it intense his own call. Reptile hissed as he threw her on the ground Jade felt the full force of his strength as he slide his self up her skin ripping her outfit off she loved the way he felt as his paces were smooth and slow with every thrust Jade felt reptiles rhythm speed as he picked her up and threw her against the walls and continued his speed Jade lost her wanting in him as she screamed for reptile to stop. Reptile’s mating was long from being over for jade as he hissed from the pleasure of the human’s body; reptile didn’t even notice she was unconscious. Until he felt her not moving as much

Reptile watched as Jade laid on the ground bruised during his mating style, reptile shook her but knew that Kano could be anywhere and appear like a ghost. Luclily Noob-Saibot decided to see how the interesting new lizard fighter was doing.calling for the creature “I’m in here!” Reptile shaken as Noob stopped in dead sight “Damn what the hell you do?” Reptile stuttered uncontrollably “She pushed herself on me and something just let go I blacked out and this happened!” “Noob laughed “I take it you never mated before the one thing I know of your kind is your mating habits are a bit brutal and now I probably know why your race never mated with humans A: you’d probably kill them B: what you just did!” Reptile ran over thinking his sister was up “No! Shadow is in therewith her I see what ever he sees and she’s sound asleep!” Noob picked up Jade looking at her “You asked for a good time and now you learnt your lesson!” he turned “I will sleep her into Kano’s room it looks like she won’t remember this at all!”

Reptile_mk_2011.png

MAN!!!!! Its hard enough to follow the real Mortal Kombat story, let alone all of these other versions!!! JEEZ......you guys are killin me!

O_O

A story where the warrior "Jade" and I roughly mate?
A story where I defeat warrior "Liu Kang"?
A story where there is another living Saurian such as myself?

...Mhmm yes, I greatly appricated your mystical writings of what may be to come one day, sorcerer Sasori. Your writings please me greatly,mhmm yes, except for the part of me being "friends" with the shadow warrior known as "Noob Saibot", or me losing any match whatsoever..also, the skilled warrior "Jade" is not as you humans call it..."a whore", you best be thankful that I do not inform her of your crooked portrayal of her, human. Do not portay her this way again lest of wish to invoke my wrath.

As for the above written scroll...I will spread word of your talents by giving good "rep" and spare you from the acidic fury of my FATALITY because of what you have done...for now.

O_O

A story where the warrior "Jade" and I roughly mate?
A story where I defeat warrior "Liu Kang"?
A story where there is another living Saurian such as myself?

...Mhmm yes, I greatly appricated your mystical writings of what may be to come one day, sorcerer Sasori. Your writings please me greatly,mhmm yes, except for the part of me being "friends" with the shadow warrior known as "Noob Saibot", or me losing any match whatsoever..also, the skilled warrior "Jade" is not as you humans call it..."a whore", you best be thankful that I do not inform her of your crooked portrayal of her, human. Do not portay her this way again lest of wish to invoke my wrath.

As for the above written scroll...I will spread word of your talents by giving good "rep" and spare you from the acidic fury of my FATALITY because of what you have done...for now.

So Riddler..... you enjoyed the sex with Jade and defeat of Liu Kang and the encounter with the other saurian, but didn't like being friends with Noob Saibot, the losing match, and Jade being called a whore. And you sum up with +rep?
Super%20Cool%20Story%20Bro.jpg

So Riddler..... you enjoyed the sex with Jade and defeat of Liu Kang and the encounter with the other saurian, but didn't like being friends with Noob Saibot, the losing match, and Jade being called a whore. And you sum up with +rep?
[/QUOTE
Dude I like that supercool story bro pic did you make it?

[/QUOTE
Dude I like that supercool story bro pic did you make it?

Nope. Found it on google images. For some reason, it showed up when I put in Mortal Kombat Cool story bro. I saw someone make one of those before, and rtied to find it.