Reiko & Havok

reptilesmile

Why these two are not in the game....I'll never know.

They are both in the comics and seem to have some build up to their involvement.

Lets hope for DLC... I think they would be awesome in MKX!

They told us that the comic was canon... but after playing story mode and seeing tons of stuff that doesnt make sense, im starting to think its not anymore

They are most likely keeping these as the big baddies in the comics. And they will possibly die in the comics as well, as sad as that is, imo. I would much rather have them be in the game though. ^^

I feel you, drop Goro and the random spot. BOOM room for both. They should have been the big bads of the game. Boss/sub boss.

Totally agree. They could easily tweak Reikos story to where he becomes emperor of outworld and is at least a sub boss

They did say that not everyone from the comics will appear in the game.

I mean, it would have been cool to see Tasia again, but unfortunately she isn't popular enough to even make another comic appearance.

I feel you, drop Goro and the random spot. BOOM room for both. They should have been the big bads of the game. Boss/sub boss.

110% agree. Goro shouldn't have been dropped but if you've played the story, you'll soon notice that the big bad at the end was rather redundant. I stand by my point. They told the whole story in Chapter 1 and then told the story again in the next 13 chapters. The same damned story.

My guess is that Kittelsen asked them to give him two villains he could use that they had no plans for in MKX -- they gave him Reiko and Havik and said to do whatever he wanted. I wouldn't count on either of them surviving the comic series.