Reason why the next MK should have a Pirate....

Crazed Wiseman

PIRATES VS. NINJAS!
pirates_of_the_caribbean_jack_sparrow.jpg
VS.
bio.gif

hah nice, i wrote a 10 page paper on pirates VS ninjas in my advanced composition class last year.

Hmmm... about just something simple like pirate who raid realms for ancient (and valuable) artifacts... Though how the exact story would be made I don't know.

But I like the idea of inter realm pirates.

Kinda like the Black Dragon that has that artifact in their board on MKD? The one with the sword in the gem?

Originally it was supposed to be filled with artifacts of power that the Black Dragon had pilfered from all over (might as well be pirates, not Mercenaries now) and a death trap when you fell through the second floor of glass.

The day they include a pirate will be the day they also include Zippy the happy drunken bum. Since thats not ever gonna happy (thank goodness) the chances of pirates are slim.

what Li' mei isn't a pirate...she lives on a coastal village and dresses like a pirate...to me that says PIRATE :shock:

Pirates Vs. Ninjas

Roflmao-- A lot of people ask that now. Lol. Li Mei isn't a pirate. And great job with the picture InfernoScorpion. That tickles me.
Sadly, I don't think it will ever happen. :(