Really great shot of scorpion's 2nd fatality

Taj Gill

Ah man, you got me all excited, i thought it was gonna be a new video showing his second fatality with better detail :p, weve seen this one before.

Commander

i hope the gamestop scorpion fatality is the mask off and he shoots fire at you

I hear ya man.
I hope that by Pre-Order "Klassic Fatality," they meant:

Scorpion = MK 1 Toasty
Sub Zero = MK 1 Spine Rip
Reptile = MK II Head Eat

Grafx

I hear ya man.
I hope that by Pre-Order "Klassic Fatality," they meant:

Scorpion = MK 1 Toasty
Sub Zero = MK 1 Spine Rip
Reptile = MK II Head Eat

Im pretty sure the spine rip is already in MK2. And has been shown many times. the only classic fatality of sub zero that hasn't been shown is where he shoots a ball of ice inside u and it implodes

Commander

By original Fatality though, they probably meant the FIRST fatality that the character ever had.

Hence, the word "ORIGINAL."

Joshuaalt

Im pretty sure the spine rip is already in MK2. And has been shown many times. the only classic fatality of sub zero that hasn't been shown is where he shoots a ball of ice inside u and it implodes

That doesn't mean that it's the new Mortal Kombat at all. Yes we have seen the fatality but that was first show as part of GTtv and they could have just preferred making it Pre-Order/DLC content.

I really hope that pre-order of the game from GameStop will give us the original fire breathing fatality. I just wonder what it's going to look like when they start to burn, just Bones, Run Screaming then fall to there knees and ultimately to the ground or is it going to be the fireball breath from MKII, really I hope it's like the Moral Kombat 4 fatality except more gruesome.

Edit: After watching the video I think that that is the second fatality. I like it as long as the Original Fatality is the fire breathing one.

Commander

That doesn't mean that it's the new Mortal Kombat at all. Yes we have seen the fatality but that was first show as part of GTtv and they could have just preferred making it Pre-Order/DLC content.

I really hope that pre-order of the game from GameStop will give us the original fire breathing fatality. I just wonder what it's going to look like when they start to burn, just Bones, Run Screaming then fall to there knees and ultimately to the ground or is it going to be the fireball breath from MKII, really I hope it's like the Moral Kombat 4 fatality except more gruesome.

Edit: After watching the video I think that that is the second fatality. I like it as long as the Original Fatality is the fire breathing one.

I agree.
I'd love to see the victim moving around like in MK 4, as his skin slowly falls off the bones piece by piece.