Realese dates predictions

Fox17

Well I found an interesting pattern...

All the DLC's and MK related downloadable stuff was and will be realesed on tuesdays, see this.

MK9 Demo (for PSN+ users): Tuesday 8th March
MK9 Demo (for PSN users): Tuesday 15th March
Retro Pack: Tuesday 7th June
Skarlet: Tuesday 21st June

So now all the chars has been announced to be realesed on Summer (N hemisphere) so:

Skarlet: 21st June [Tuesday and 1st day of Summer] *confirmed*
Kenshi: 19th July [Tuesday] or maybe 26th
Rain: 23rd August [Tuesday] or maybe 16th
???: 20th September [Tuesday and Last Day of Summer]

Makes sense doesnt it? All the chars realesed on Summer, 1 per month, the first being realesed the first day of summer and the last being realesed the last day of summer, and all on tuesdays.

Last edited:
Umm your dates are messed up. How does kenshi and ??? Get released before skarlet, and how are there four Tuesday's within five days?

I corrected it people, im sorry i didnt meant June, June, June, June i meant June, July, August, September.

What do you think now?

I've been thinkin' along the same lines. We don't have a whole lot to go on otherwise, but these dates really do make sense. It's got good enough spacing to give people time to really figure out the tournament value, or lack there of, before the next character comes out. The more casual fans who play the game on and off and might have set the game down for a bit will be reminded that it's still out there and improving constantly.