Question about Mortal Kombat XL

reikoiskahn

I'm confused about something so maybe some of you can clear this up for me.

I left my Mortal Kombat X disc at a friend's house a week ago and haven't gotten it back yet. I was just curious: is Mortal Kombat XL an actual disc that we can buy at a store or is it solely a download/ad-on for the already existing disc? Also, what is the exact price for it?

Down4

I'm confused about something so maybe some of you can clear this up for me.

I left my Mortal Kombat X disc at a friend's house a week ago and haven't gotten it back yet. I was just curious: is Mortal Kombat XL an actual disc that we can buy at a store or is it solely a download/ad-on for the already existing disc? Also, what is the exact price for it?
Mortal Kombat: XL is a physical disc that includes everything from the main game + KP1 and 2, and it's priced at $60. If you already own MKX and KP1, you can buy KP2 for $20.

reikoiskahn

For $25 you can get KP1+KP2. Pretty much the same as upgrading to XL. [MENTION=18534]reikoiskahn[/MENTION] no problem :)

I have another question: since XL is supposed to have every bit of content, does that mean that the revenant skins will be already unlocked or do we still have to complete the tasks that were originally planned to unlock them?

nightbreed_16

I have another question: since XL is supposed to have every bit of content, does that mean that the revenant skins will be already unlocked or do we still have to complete the tasks that were originally planned to unlock them?
I think so it hasn't been proven yet also you can't get the mobile skins unless you have the mobile game or a WB account that someone can share their ID to get the costumes.

Commander

I believe that the revenant skins will still have to be earned, and the ones that come with KP1 & KP2 / XL are the skins that were originally included in KP1 (Samurai Skin pack, The Ultimate Horror Pack, Klassic pack, Predator / Prey pack & Klassic pack 2) and the skins for KP2.
I don't think KP1 & KP2 / XL include the revenant skins nor the mobile unlocks like the Klassic Kitana & Mileena skins, mobile Farmer Jax skin and mobile Ninja Mime Johnny skin.

Jowelevi

I have a question..if I brought the limited edition MKX when it was released, will I be able to get the XL KOMBAT PACK WITH Leatheface,etc. ? please tell me!

Nasty_Freak

This game froze while I was playing as Leatherface last night and my internet was off. I'll play again tonight and I hope it won't happen again.

reikoiskahn

I believe that the revenant skins will still have to be earned, and the ones that come with KP1 & KP2 / XL are the skins that were originally included in KP1 (Samurai Skin pack, The Ultimate Horror Pack, Klassic pack, Predator / Prey pack & Klassic pack 2) and the skins for KP2.
I don't think KP1 & KP2 / XL include the revenant skins nor the mobile unlocks like the Klassic Kitana & Mileena skins, mobile Farmer Jax skin and mobile Ninja Mime Johnny skin.

Unlocked Revenant Sub-Zero last night.

Sorry if I ask that here but i can't create a new posts. I have bought one copy of the mk XL and y cousine have a one copy of Mk X. When i try to play with him I can't beacuse the play store say to me go on ps store and buy mkX price 59,99 USd somone can help me??

Tanyas Husband

For $25 you can get KP1+KP2. Pretty much the same as upgrading to XL. [MENTION=18534]reikoiskahn[/MENTION] no problem :)

Bad part is, you still don't get access to the trophies unless you buy the game disc or MKXL itself. I know from experience. (If you guys are planning on getting the trophies, get the disc or re-buy the game, if not, just the cheap XL pack)
I only say so because I'm a trophy hunter and it means a lot to me and I'm going to re-buy MKXL for the 8 or 7 trophies given. I need that 100% on MKX.