Question about DLC for Injustice?

How many DLC do you think we will be getting??? And I ask for forgiveness beforehand, but I want to know how DLC is stored? Does it store on the Disk directly or does it store on a storage device?

Blackcyborg

How many DLC do you think we will be getting??? And I ask for forgiveness beforehand, but I want to know how DLC is stored? Does it store on the Disk directly or does it store on a storage device?

They said we would be getting more DLC than we did for MK9, so one would think we'd get at least 5 characters. I would guess 6-8, realistically being more towards 6. I'm sure all the pre-order outfits will be put into a pack as well, as they did for MK9.

The DLC is stored on the harddrive/storage device.

DeBane

How many DLC do you think we will be getting???
If you mean stripped content "DLC", then a lot. They seemed to have locked out / stripped half the alternate costumes for the characters and are bribing people with them in the form of pre-order and specific retailer scams.

As for real, post-release DLC- none. ...as is a greedy game's company's wont.

Critical-Limit

If you mean stripped content "DLC", then a lot. They seemed to have locked out / stripped half the alternate costumes for the characters and are bribing people with them in the form of pre-order and specific retailer scams.

As for real, post-release DLC- none. ...as is a greedy game's company's wont.

What do you base this off of?

Netherrealm so far has been pretty true, to DLC, they don't put their stuff on the disc first. They do the costume packs, as a way to bypass patch costs, and give incentive for people to DL compatibility packs which are free.

"Stripped content" isn't pertainable to the game's gamplay it's just costumes. As long as they aren't making a game mode, or a character "stipped content for marketing"

I'm fine with it.