PS4 assistance

ironRod

how's it going fellow trmk members.

im so hyped!, i just bought my 50" samsung LED smart TV. and my PS4
And preordered MKX.

the thing is i dont have internet yet at my new place and most of my gaming is online. I got a few movies from red box last night and when i try to watch it it said that. I need to download the playback feature to watch blu ray movies so i thought i could use the wifi hot spot from my phone to download that feature. My question is can i use the wifi hotspot download games from ps store and i got the last of us with my ps4 and im dying to play it, just wondering if i can do all that causeu im sure its gonna comsume a lot of data and i can only use 2 gigs of data at a time. Thnx any feedback would help.

Hey!

You most likely can use your phone as a wi-fi hotspot to connect the PS4 online but I wouldn't recommend using it for downloading large-scale games. The Last of Us Remastered is over 40GB by itself.

You could try downloading the firmware (system software) update however. The system software update should not be too large and it will enable you to watch the movies you have rented.

Hope this helps!

about ps4 and blu ray movies, does anyone here know how to continue a blu ray movie right from where you were and not have to go to the beginning/ main menu every time I stop the movie and turn off my ps4?

You definitely can as I used to do it on my ps3, but make sure you have an unlimited data plan & pre order and set up the preload as soon as possible otherwise you'll be waiting days for the download as it's a huge file (between 30 & 60 gb would be my guess) good luck

Thnx a lot guys for your input, im gonna give it a shot as soon as i get home from work. Just hoping i can at least surf the web or download some stuff from ps store.