Prepare for armageddon Earthlings! Kerry concedes..

whatashame

..which now paves the way for the complete and utter fall of civilization as we know it, and gives full incentive to the alien mutant earwig enemy to soon launch a full scale attack on the human populace of this soon-to-be barren wasteland.

HAIL EARWIGS!

I can't believe this! What's Kerry thinking?? If Bush got in on this tight of a vote last time there's a chance that a recount might change something, isn't there?

Sub-Zero_83 said:
I can't believe this! What's Kerry thinking?? If Bush got in on this tight of a vote last time there's a chance that a recount might change something, isn't there?
The chances would be quite slim. At last count, Bush had around 90% of the counted vote of Ohio, which would basically have meant that all other remaining uncounted votes would have needed to be in Kerry's favor to win the electoral vote for Ohio. That chance is so slim, that instead of dragging the nation through another recount debacle, he decided to be the bigger man and let Satan reclaim his throne.

While I am a Kerry supporter, I think it was the right thing to do to concede because if he were to fight the decision it would further divide an already much divided USA like what happened last time. He did the right thing, and is a better person because of it. It was a close call, I was hoping for a tie just for drama/excitement. The democrats need to find a good suitable canadate, that was the problem this time was that I sure hope that Kerry wasn't the best that the Democrats had up their sleeves. So we get another 4 years of the highly entertaining and war-crazy "W", I think we'll be okay but I would have rather seen his run end at 4 and not goto 8.

I agree, 4 years was more than enough of Dubya...just like his worthless old man. The only people who are happy today are rich, old men and comedians because they will have 4 more years of endless material from that rube. Like you mentioned, though, Kerry didn't exactly wow me either. I was just curious to see if he could screw the Country up in some fresh, new way...we've already seen what Georgie Boy can do.

Totally agree Patrick. I have a lot more respect for Kerry because he didn't try to drag this into some big legal, recounting fiasco. He realizes that it would do a lot more harm to our country than help it.

Also, for those of you who think Bush barely won, and this election was so close, Bush won by the biggest margin of victory since George Bush senior won the election in 1988. Bush this time, got more votes than Clinton did in both of the elections he won.

I would have to agree with Pat, and Soundwave. It's over so I will have to move on and support America no matter what now. Although I would rather America would have shaved it's bush, I can work around it.

Support the troops, support a united America, support a world that works twoards idealism and peace and most importantantly thank god (or what ever) that these elections are finally over and now we can talk about more important issues... like SU's and the GC MKD and whatever else floats your boat.

*sigh* I really wanted Kerry to pull it off. Now Bush claims he's going to reach out to the 48% that voted against him. He's already started lying. All one can ask is what is this country coming too?

Ah, now it shouldnt be too long before Ill be able walk around with long range assault rifles and not have to be of age. Then all of us here can ban together and start a revolution. We'll have a totally bad ass name and fight for what we believe which would probably be something that would only benefit us but it wont matter because we'll murder all the ''non-believers'' execution style. Kickass.

Wolf Burrns said:
Ah, now it shouldnt be too long before Ill be able walk around with long range assault rifles and not have to be of age. Then all of us here can ban together and start a revolution. We'll have a totally bad ass name and fight for what we believe which would probably be something that would only benefit us but it wont matter because we'll murder all the ''non-believers'' execution style. Kickass.
We can do it in the name of our new, evil alien overlord earwig masters. That will be like, so totally awesome, ya know? *twirls hair and snaps bubblegum*

I think I'd vote for Giuliani also. I don't know if he wants to do it, but I think he would have pretty good chances. He gained a lot of respect and recognition when 9/11 happened.