Predator confirmed

My friend is a huge Predator fan told me that he is going to buy the game to play both as Predator and Jason. He told me that he hasn't played a MK game since MK4. He's more into Street Fighter, he respects MK but he can't take the gameplay seriously.
street fighter same boring fighters with no development at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predator has everything that a hunter needs
1.Guns (Shoulder plasma caster, Gauntlet plasma caster, spear gun)
2.Traps ( throwing mines, laser traps, laser nets)
3. Net (net gun)
4. Melee and thrown weapons (wrist blades, combi stick, shuriken, smart disc, whip)
5. Camouflage ( cloak device)

Let's hunt :)

I have to admit, there is no gameplay footage, but I must admit, his design looks good from what we have seen SO FAR....
I will also have to admit that the fleeting Predator DLC announcement 'trailer' depicted said character identically to pretty much every take on the character since 1987.

Pretty sure he's talking about Predator's design...
I'm pretty sure the design would have been thus, given it's a trademarked character design.

I gotta say, putting these guest characters in the game is marketing genius. It seemed like no one I knew besides me was excited for the game. Now that these two were announced, people are talking about it at my work and on Facebook. Hey if it sells more mk games, all the better.

Well, for the first time ever since Soul Calibur 4 that I'm gonna be maining this particular guest character. Wish me luck, learning its variations once released.

Honestly at this point my mains are going to be both Predator and Jason, along with Mileena and Johnny Cage. I honestly didn't expect to like all the guest characters when NRS announced there would be some, I am genuinely surprised.

I will also have to admit that the fleeting Predator DLC announcement 'trailer' depicted said character identically to pretty much every take on the character since 1987.

I will admit that I have not seen any Predator movie, but I will have to admit that his design looks good regardless.

I will admit that I have not seen any Predator movie, but I will have to admit that his design looks good regardless.
0J9jERc.gif

My Idea on the Predator if he is to have a Storyline in MKX

-The Predator, ever the Hunter, many realms have reported missing parties and when those that are found are skinned and hung upside down or with the head and spines removed. The Predator neither good nor evil only seeks to hone his already impressive hunting skill. The Predator waits, studying his prey until its time to reveal himself to the Heroes and Villains of this world.

Jason and Predator will be my mains as well along with Goro. So I guess all DLC characters for me. Which is a first for MK.

My Idea on the Predator if he is to have a Storyline in MKX

-The Predator, ever the Hunter, many realms have reported missing parties and when those that are found are skinned and hung upside down or with the head and spines removed. The Predator neither good nor evil only seeks to hone his already impressive hunting skill. The Predator waits, studying his prey until its time to reveal himself to the Heroes and Villains of this world.

Nice. That's a pretty impressive guess on the synopsis, and they might display it online or in game.

Well, its time to "You are one ugly mother f***r" reference for his fight against Johny Cage ;)

Last edited:
It would make a ton of sense for something like that to happen. Johnny makes a few movie references in his intros, and even one in his fatality.

I think Jason and Tanya are soooooooooooooooo lame.

I love predator though.

Would have loved to see Spawn replace Jason and someone else replace Tanya.