Predator/Carl Weathers (JAX) fight into

MK9

You know what would be AWESOME!?!?! When "Carl Weathers (JAX)" has his intro with Predator.. It will go something like this:

Carl: "You are one ugly mother.."
- Camera angle moves to Predator as he interrupts the remainder of the swear word by yelling:
Predator: "RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" (of course in his predator voice)!!!

pred.jpg

That would be a PERFECT MOVIE-TO-GAME TIE-IN QUOTE! Dont you think?

:D

I haven't ever been interested enough to watch any predator movies. Can he talk?

Yes, but his speech is limited to what he's learned of the English language (at least that's how it was in the 1st movie).
In other words, much like a parrot, he mimics what he's heard before.
I can't remember if he spoke or not in the 2nd movie with Danny Glover.

You know what would be AWESOME!?!?! When "Carl Weathers (JAX)" has his intro with Predator.. It will go something like this:

Carl: "You are one ugly mother.."
- Camera angle moves to Predator as he interrupts the remainder of the swear word by yelling:
Predator: "RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" (of course in his predator voice)!!!

View attachment 7980

That would be a PERFECT MOVIE-TO-GAME TIE-IN QUOTE! Dont you think?

:D

Yea but that was Dutch's line. Carl's intro should be more like
(show the predator holding a skull)
Carl: "thats one nasty habit you got there"
Then the predator puts the skull away and his blades come out with a snarl

Yea but that was Dutch's line. Carl's intro should be more like
(show the predator holding a skull)
Carl: "thats one nasty habit you got there"
Then the predator puts the skull away and his blades come out with a snarl

Actually, that quote: "You are one ugly mother fu**er..." was used in Predator 1 and 2, Predators AND in Alien VS. Predator... I was just saying that since "Carl Weathers" is a skin for Jax, that maybe he could say it, to go along with the whole Predator theme

:p

Yes, but his speech is limited to what he's learned of the English language (at least that's how it was in the 1st movie).
In other words, much like a parrot, he mimics what he's heard before.
I can't remember if he spoke or not in the 2nd movie with Danny Glover.

The predator in the second film spoke a few times. One moment is very easy to miss. During the slaughter house scene, while the Predator is climbing around the ceiling he says to himself but directed towards the task force, "Now you will die!"

At the rooftop scene he says, "Shit happens." to Danny Glover. A very true phrase that the predator picked up from the Jamaican gangsters.

Near the end of the film,
Danny Glover: "You are one ugly.."
The Predator wakes up and grabs his throat,
Predator: "Mother F.ucker!"

I've seen the first two films way too many times.

The predator in the second film spoke a few times. One moment is very easy to miss. During the slaughter house scene, while the Predator is climbing around the ceiling he says to himself but directed towards the task force, "Now you will die!"

At the rooftop scene he says, "Shit happens." to Danny Glover. A very true phrase that the predator picked up from the Jamaican gangsters.

Near the end of the film,
Danny Glover: "You are one ugly.."
The Predator wakes up and grabs his throat,
Predator: "Mother F.ucker!"

I've seen the first two films way too many times.

Well, I only saw the 2nd movie once or twice, as the first Predator was the 1 that I always watched.
I don't remember much of the 2nd movie.

Well, I only saw the 2nd movie once or twice, as the first Predator was the 1 that I always watched.
I don't remember much of the 2nd movie.

Right on, dude.

I felt obligated to share what I know because I've seen them so much. Predator 2 is a great film and it doesn't get enough praise in my opinion.

People mention the cheese factor of two. I don't see that as a fair assessment because the first film was on the same level. Arnold's "stick around." line for example. There's tounge and cheek moments but all together these films have a very serious tone.

Right on, dude.

I felt obligated to share what I know because I've seen them so much. Predator 2 is a great film and it doesn't get enough praise in my opinion.

People mention the cheese factor of two. I don't see that as a fair assessment because the first film was on the same level. Arnold's "stick around." line for example. There's tounge and cheek moments but all together these films have a very serious tone.

I hear ya. :top:
People say the same thing with Back To The Future II, which is my favorite of the Trilogy, and I'm a HUGE BTTF fan and memorabilia collector.
People (usually) don't give it enough credit, despite it being a great movie, and adding the whole sci-fi theory of alternate timelines, which is why I love the whole theory of an alternate timeline in MK9 and MKX.

I thought that Predator 2 was awesome, too, but my movie knowledge of it is lacking.
I really should catch up and watch both films again, before Predator drops.
It's a shame that they couldn't get Arnold's likeness in MKX (probably too expensive).
I would have loved to have heard the "Dillon..... You sunuvab****" line. :laugh:

I hope when Predator comes out, one of its fatalities will be the classic skull and spine rip, but also finish the lifeless body by adding the strange acidic liquid to completely remove any evidence (like AvP:R).