Pre ordering Kollectors Edtion In Canada

COLBYA

I know there has been a lot of pre order threads i just need to know whats going on here. So since i live in Canada, I can as a shopper order the original game from amazon.com but Not the kollectors or Tournament edition. Now I went to a Eb games near were i live and they basically told me the same thing that the Kollectors and TE you are not able to pre order right now. Did anyone else have this problem?? How are people Pre ordering these editions ? I am getting antsy because i know i have to pre order to get those skins that i want, even tho there probably going to be dlc. Anyone know whats up?

i haven't had any problems at all, but I also live in Massachusetts. I pre-ordered two TE because of the awsome arcade sticks!! just make sure you figure it out quick because there is only 20,000 copies available in North America!!! (20,000 copies of the tournament edition)

i have a feeling you can only pre order that stuff right now if you live in usa . Must not be able to do so any were else

I know there has been a lot of pre order threads i just need to know whats going on here. So since i live in Canada, I can as a shopper order the original game from amazon.com but Not the kollectors or Tournament edition. Now I went to a Eb games near were i live and they basically told me the same thing that the Kollectors and TE you are not able to pre order right now. Did anyone else have this problem?? How are people Pre ordering these editions ? I am getting antsy because i know i have to pre order to get those skins that i want, even tho there probably going to be dlc. Anyone know whats up?

They havent figured out a price point for Canada yet, trust me I am getting anxious as well. EB Games/Gamestop Canada had their little promotion going on from Dec. 12-19 saying that if you pre order the game, you get the original MK movie on DVD on top of the skin and fatality. If you wanted the DVD, you shouldve preordered the regular edition like they have right now, and then when the special editions get announced, just change your pre-order or add more money. I already have the movie on DVD so thats why i didnt bother pre ordering the regular edition for now, im just gonna wait til the kollector's edition is available in canada. Oh and another canadian bonus that we get is that on the time of pre order, we get a sneak peek at the fatalities in the game. Plus, on the official MK site, they have canada listed as coming soon for pre ordering the special editions.

I guess we just have to be patient and keep on checking the gamestop/eb games listings online until they finally list it. Not gonna lie, im getting more and more aggravated everyday considering we are right beside america, yet other euro countries and australia already have the special editions up for pre order.

ok thanks taj, that is so stupid it should have came here already. But at least i know whats going on now thanks bud.