Post your Myspace profile!

BigE181

Here is mine
Http://myspace.com/eanoliver
Edit:Here is the list of my family!

Brentley-brother(with my nephew)
Shannon-Sister-in-law(they're marry by may 13)
I miss my baby boy-Sister
sue-mom
knine(my sister boyfriend)
amanda-cousin
Lea-cousin(my step-dad sister girl)
Tracey-Sister-in-law(she married my cousin)
Not available, My stepdad, my brother, and some other friend.

Don't i look ulgy, this picture was taken back in last xmas and i not like that anymore ever since that i got hit car(close at the end of jan.) and i don't got my glasses no more cause car hit me and i waiting for my lawyer to tell me if i get my 10 grand.

Last edited:
myspace is "evil" and i know have a phobia of it because of a The Tyra Banks Show special on today. luckily i made mine private and i forgot my password and stuff so there's no way anyone could see my personal info. but not that i have anything against people with myspace .... just... do your thing....im just 11....*walks away*

myspace is "evil" and i know have a phobia of it because of a The Tyra Banks Show special on today. luckily i made mine private and i forgot my password and stuff so there's no way anyone could see my personal info. but not that i have anything against people with myspace .... just... do your thing....im just 11....*walks away*

Come on, Satinsoven. Your just the baby to complaining about myspace. I think you should take a nap, you little brat.

What this say: Just kidding, I just messing with ya.

Last edited:
yeah, there are other myspace topics, every few month or so somoene makes a new one.
this is just one example
http://forums.realmmedia.com/showthread.php?t=7406

Yeah I've been trying to find them, there are quite a bit. Maybe we need to start an official thread. That way we can also have the first post contain the TRMK Forums user group.

I may also add a field to the profile for your myspace link.

Yeah I've been trying to find them, there are quite a bit. Maybe we need to start an official thread. That way we can also have the first post contain the TRMK Forums user group.

I may also add a field to the profile for your myspace link.

Sorry, i did'nt know about that but i been looking for that in "SEARCH(I did type MY SPACE)" and none of them existed.

Sorry for all of this!
Since that thread probably old. Why, did'nt you put them on sticky note a so it can remind me.

Maybe because you put a space between 'my' and 'space' is the reason you didn't find anythin. I like the idea of the button or link in your profile or near where messenger icons are.