Post UMK3 Arenas you want as DLC

What Post UMK3 Arenas would you like to add as DLC?

• Slaughter House (MK:D)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Nethership Deck/Interior (MK:DA)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Hells Foundry (MK:D)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Dark Prision (MK:D)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • House of Perkara (MK:DA)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Beetal Lair (MK:D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lin Kuei Temple/ Ice Pit (MK:DA)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Teckinin Prision ( MK4/MK:A)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Lung Hai Temple (MK:DA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RonnyRAGE

What post UMK3 Arena would you most like to see added to Mortal Kombat 2011

There were so many other that could have taken the next spot. Like the Lost Tomb, Lumber Mill, Meteor Storm, Falling Cliffs, Acid Bath, Ying Yang, Pyramid of Argus, Wu Shu Academy, Lava Shrine ect.

I didn't put Shang Tsungs Palace or the Sky Temple because Shang Tsungs Throne Room looks to be a mix of the 2 if I'm right about the Stage Fatality.

Last edited:
The Elder Gods Shrine (MK4)...seriously, how sweet would those faces on the walls look on UE3?
Reptile's Lair (MK4)
The Lost Tomb (MKDA)
Shang Tsung's Palace
The Slaughterhouse (MKD)

House of Perkara - MK:DA

Meteor Storm - MK:A

Well - MK:4 (Best stage music ever!!!!)

Drum Arena - MK:DA

Spider Lair - (Scraped arena concept) MK:DA

To be honest, I think MK:Deadly Alliance had the best arenas from the MK 3d era.

Netherrealm Interrior, Quan Chi's Fortress, and Ying Yang Island. I really love how the dead bodies were swinging around on the Netherrealm Interior. I also love Ying Yang Islands crazy/calm atmosphere.

Shang Tsung's Palace (MKDA)
Nethership (MKDA)
Acid Bath (MKDA)
Quan Chi's Fortress (MKDA)
Lin Kuei Temple (MKDA)

thats it...but i give my vote for Lin Kuei Temple...on new engine it'd look stunning...

I didn't vote since I don't recall what that stage was called. It's where MKD promo vid where Mileena and Baraka duke it out with the mean looking stage weapon on the lower level. I am not sure, but that was like one of the very few later stages I liked.

I'm guessing by Teckinin Prison, you meant the Prison stage in MK 4 that has a fan Fatality.
That's the one that I was tinking of, either way.

I'd love to see the MK 4 Prison Fan Fatality with the MK 9 graphics.
Imaginge the body parts hitting the screen. :-D

I'm guessing by Teckinin Prison, you meant the Prison stage in MK 4 that has a fan Fatality.
That's the one that I was tinking of, either way.

I'd love to see the MK 4 Prison Fan Fatality with the MK 9 graphics.
Imaginge the body parts hitting the screen. :-D

No, I am talking about the reddish stage in MKD where Baraka and Mileena dukes it out that has a spider thing in the middle on the upper level.

No, I am talking about the reddish stage in MKD where Baraka and Mileena dukes it out that has a spider thing in the middle on the upper level.

Not you.
I was asking RonnyRAGE what he meant by Teckinin Prison.

The only MK 4 stage that I remember being called a "Prison," was the stage with a Fan Fatality.

Any arena named "Slaughterhouse" is welcome in a MK game.

Netherrealm Interior is one hell of an addition as well, especially with the feeling of fighting within a burning inferno of hatred...

I didn't vote since I don't recall what that stage was called. It's where MKD promo vid where Mileena and Baraka duke it out with the mean looking stage weapon on the lower level. I am not sure, but that was like one of the very few later stages I liked.

Beetle Lair- it was to have a deathtrap where beetles would come out and eat your flesh off

Meteor Storm and the falling cliffs.

If youre referring to the stage with the death trap that launches you into the building, thats the MK2 wastelands stage remade for MK:A.

I think the Lin Kuei palace would be the best stage to bring as DLC.