Post UMK3 Arenas you want as DLC

What Post UMK3 Arenas would you like to add as DLC?

• Slaughter House (MK:D)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Nethership Deck/Interior (MK:DA)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Hells Foundry (MK:D)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Dark Prision (MK:D)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • House of Perkara (MK:DA)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Beetal Lair (MK:D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lin Kuei Temple/ Ice Pit (MK:DA)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Teckinin Prision ( MK4/MK:A)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Lung Hai Temple (MK:DA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Lin Kuei Temple to add variety to the stages already shown in the videos infact I hope it makes it into game with initial release but not holding my breath

sorry, cant think of any, and by the time ive bought the DLC costumes, Fatalities, characters, bananas, milk and sossages ill be well in Debt!

REGALLAVAIII!!

Id actually like it if ALL mk3 stages were gone from this game they are terribly bland an horrible....aside from the churhc,jades desert, and the clock tower...Id like all those arenas, mk really got the style back once they were done with those hideously boring mk3 stages....

The Lin Kuei Temple to add variety to the stages already shown in the videos infact I hope it makes it into game with initial release but not holding my breath

I definitely second this! This and House of Pekara were my favorites from MK:DA

Id actually like it if ALL mk3 stages were gone from this game they are terribly bland an horrible....aside from the churhc,jades desert, and the clock tower...Id like all those arenas, mk really got the style back once they were done with those hideously boring mk3 stages....
Even though you're a hater I do actually agree with this... I'd rather have every single MK1 stage back than any MK3 stage.

I want the Subway music back, though. 8D

According to the posts it seems like a lot of people want: The Slaughterhouse, Quan Chi's fortress, Netherrealm Interior, The Lin Kuei temple, and Ying Yang Island. The ones I think have the most probability of returning are Quan Chi's Fortress(he is supposedly in the game) and the Lin Kuei temple.

I'm still down for the Palace Gate, cherry blossom trees, flowing river under a bridge, Masked Guards watching, all at dawn. I hope I'm accurate.

To be perfectly honest, I would be absolutely shocked if the Wu Shi Academy wasn't already in the game. It's been established in the canon MK storyline that this is where Liu Kang and all the White Lotus Society train. I actually enjoyed that arena quite a bit...very unique, very 70's Martial Art movie. I hope it's in.

Otherwise, I'd also like to see the Acid Bath return. I know we already have the Deadpool as an acid fatality, but I always thought it was a crime against humanity that Deadly Alliance had an arena like that and it WASN'T a stage fatality. Don't know how they would pull it off on a 2D plane since the arena really was built to be a 3D fighting arena, but they could make it work. To differentiate it from the DeadPool, the stage fatality could incorporate the acid-vomiting statues. They vomite acid on the opponent who begins to melt, causing him/her to stagger around and ultimately fall off the side into the rest of the acid.