possible unl;cokables inside*spoilers*

Sub-Zero1

diod u guys ever wonde rthat maybe if u trained with all of the mk warriors u can unlock something?
i have trained with all of them but 4 and they are
jade, kobra, kira, and noob smoke
if u happen to pass any of there plz tell me
secondif u unlock everything in the krypt twice maybe u can unlcok something new
so i have unlocked all the koin koffins twice and for the key koffins i only need 3 more
and they are as followed
MM, MO, and AF
if u happen to pass any plz infor me thanks in advanced

I've done everyone's training mission. Raiden's was the hardest. Nothing was unlocked when I did everyone else's training missions. :?

I just now finished all the missions and training. Doubled checked and went back and fought everyone a second time to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Granted, I do have some things I missed in the first village but I would put money down there must be a way to get back there in Chaos

Hey guys can you put all the locations down on where all the character trainings are. That would be awesome. Thanks.

ok to answer your question he probably wrote down the names of all the ones he did and then matched them with the characters on the select screen now people can u plzz stop changing the subject and give me the answers plz
PLZZZZZZZ

Budd 53 63 said:
Hey guys can you put all the locations down on where all the character trainings are. That would be awesome. Thanks.

Training Missions
1) Bo' Rai Cho, Earthrealm C-4
2) Sub-Zero, Earthrealm F-7
3) Ashrah, Netherrealm C-6
4) Ermac, Netherrealm E-5
5) Havik, Chaosrealm G-4
6) Mileena, Outworld F-2
7) Hotaru, Orderrealm G-4
8. Baraka, Outworld
9) Nightwolf, Earthrealm D-5
10) Kenshi, Earthrealm B-4
11) Scorpion, Netherrealm
12) Li Mei, Outworld G-8
13) Sindel, Edenia C-6
----unlocked after winning game---
14) Liu Kang, Earthrealm H-4
15) Kabal, Netherrealm G-5
16) Kira, Chaosrealm A-3
17) Kobra, Chaosrealm H-7
18. Noob-Smoke, Chaosrealm G-4
19) Havik, Chaosrealm A-3
20) Raiden, Outworld F-2
21) Dairou, A-3
22) Darrius, Orderrealm C-8
23) Tanya, Outworld E-1

dude the only person u can unlock by training with is Liu Kang. After you beat Konquest go to earthrealm and then go to the bridge where jax is guarding and after u fight him (or escape) the bridge leads u to the white lotus temple where Liu Kang's Ghost appears and after u train with him go to Edenia at Midnight G8 Behind the tent, a chest will appear containing the key to his Krypt.

what about johny cage have you guys did the 12 hit combo against him in oputworld..? its hard as hell..kenshi dosnt have a 12 hit move or nor could i think of 1.i can do a 14 hitter with Sub that i made up..but thats it

Try these previous posts,

!

and

!!

A few of the words are in that orange color cause I used the search feature to find those topics :shock: