Portal 2 question?

3nany

So i was thinkiing of getting portal 2. i know the ps3 version has steam support so can play it on pc so that's awesome. my question is. if i get the ps3 version can i play on my pc before playing on the ps3 because i intend to give the ps3 copy to a friend later during the month and want to know if i can play before that or not... : /

Ronster

So i was thinkiing of getting portal 2. i know the ps3 version has steam support so can play it on pc so that's awesome. my question is. if i get the ps3 version can i play on my pc before playing on the ps3 because i intend to give the ps3 copy to a friend later during the month and want to know if i can play before that or not... : /

The copy of the game will link your PSN account to your steam account so if you are planning to use the game on your PC and a then give it away for PS3 I'm not sure how it will work as your friend will have to sign in as you to your steam account via PS3 so I think you may find it a bit tricky....

Good luck

3nany

i mean can i link the game to the steam account before signing in to psn thats my main question :D