Poll for DLC ((Spoiler))

Who do you want for DLC (Pick 5)

• Total voters

RonnyRAGE

Since the roster has been leaked

Who do you want? Some of your favorites may not have made it.

Also since Ed gave us a list of 5 pick 5

rain, reiko, and tanya mainly. but also havik and sareena have potential. even ashrah, but i doubt it happening.

I really don't like any of those characters. Rain has always been the lamest ninja to me and the rest play like a sack of dead fish. Although, if I had to pick from the list, I'd go with Kenshi. Otherwise I'm gonna say somebody new like Tremor or maybe even Motaro.

I think all post MK3 characters should have a chance to be developed.

Even the ones everyone hates, because we don't know what the future has in store.

I think all post MK3 characters should have a chance to be developed.

Even the ones everyone hates, because we don't know what the future has in store.

I actually agree. I always thought Stryker was the stupidest character in MK3, but he looks pretty bad ass now. So who knows?

I voted for Rain, duh. though I believe he'll be in as an unlockable but whatever. supposing he is DLC, he's my first choice and then I'd wanna see Reiko, Frost, robot Smoke and Motaro (centaur version)

My hopes are for mainly Rain and Tanya. Also voted for Shinnok, Sareena and Fujin. No Kenshi, please, we already have Ermac. If he had other creative powers, than OK.

Rain, Reiko and Kenshi (minus the telekinesis and more sword like special moves) for me. Save Shinnok for another game.

People hate on me for this But would if Raiden woke Taven up early to stop Deagon, Deagon is all ready on his quest both have great potentual.

Where is CYBORG SMOKE in the poll??? I want him more than any of the others.

I picked Other, Rain, Tanya, Reiko, Kenshi

I choose
Rain from umk3
Reiko from mk4 (gets really big potencial in story mode)
Kenshi from mk5
Havik from mk6
Sareena mkA.

rain ofcourse hes an original member, i never played an mk game after trilogy but i seen my little cousin playing it and the character that stuck out the most was kenshi i thought he was preety cool cause he reminded me of jean claud van-dam from bloodsport when he was blind fold. i dont know whos tanya but if she's the best girl from the mk's after trilogy than i will vote for her just to add another girl in the mix.

New characters, would be what I would like to see in this game. They could grab characters from the known storyline, like maybe more gods, or something.

Most of the newer, post MK3 characters were terrible though, in both design, and execution. It's like Boon's team did little in the way of research, and just threw shit together, with stupid "asian sounding names", and threw them in.

Bad Boon!